Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lost blue z nuke at waterloo

Hey,
    I've been losing lots of discs lately. Lost nuke in flood water on hole elevenish at waterloo. The hole two before the three tiered staircase hole. Maybe #10? anyhoo, its in the water right behind the big tree on the right. I stripped down and got in but did not come up with it.

Please let me know or call the number if found!

Originally posted by extramontana View Post
    Hey,
    I've been losing lots of discs lately. Lost nuke in flood water on hole elevenish at waterloo. The hole two before the three tiered staircase hole. Maybe #10? anyhoo, its in the water right behind the big tree on the right. I stripped down and got in but did not come up with it.

Please let me know or call the number if found!
    Thinking about playing there next week- how were conditions? I will keep an eye out for your disc.

Comment

Originally posted by Matt B. View Post
      Thinking about playing there next week- how were conditions? I will keep an eye out for your disc.
      Thanks. It was pretty wet over there. Lots of pooled water. 2-4 were under water, 5-6 lots of water in the fairawys, 9 and 10 (or 10-11?) had some water pools in the low spot. The rest was pretty good--just slick and muddy.

In a week the water may go down hopefully. Have fun.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
      Collapse
      No announcement yet.
      Working...
      X