Adair creek - Hole 8 Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Adair creek - Hole 8

    Left an old friend in the Creek on hole 8 at Adair....yesterday 2/12

    Can't miss this...Yellow beast with the University of Colorado Buffaloe stamp. I don't know many ducks/beavers that would keep and play with.

    Please call Kevin Madrid at 503-335-7125.



  • #2
    I lost a very dear friend yesterday (2/12) in the creek on hole 8 also. It is a yellow eagle x with a Huk Lab fly dye stamp. It has my markings and my number. If anyone finds it please give me a call.

    David Zimmerman
    DMZ
    (503)702-3246

    Thank you



    Originally posted by Kevin Madrid View Post
    Left an old friend in the Creek on hole 8 at Adair....yesterday 2/12

    Can't miss this...Yellow beast with the University of Colorado Buffaloe stamp. I don't know many ducks/beavers that would keep and play with.

    Please call Kevin Madrid at 503-335-7125.


    Comment


    • #3
      Attn. Corvallis residents - Still Lost - Orange Orc??

      A guy called me twice Monday. He found my disc in the creek at Hole 8. When I called him to see if we would mail me the disc, he hung up.

      1. If you live in this area 541-220..... and you plan to be in Portland in the next couple of months, I will P.M. you his number to see if you can recover the disc. At least, there is a nice beer reward or more...Waiting up here.

      He may have picked up some other discs from the creek - don't know. I found two others - Lankins and Thorpe. They have been or will be returned.

      CHEERS

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by PDX_Stu View Post
        A guy called me twice Monday. He found my disc in the creek at Hole 8. When I called him to see if we would mail me the disc, he hung up.

        1. If you live in this area 541-220..... and you plan to be in Portland in the next couple of months, I will P.M. you his number to see if you can recover the disc. At least, there is a nice beer reward or more...Waiting up here.

        He may have picked up some other discs from the creek - don't know. I found two others - Lankins and Thorpe. They have been or will be returned.

        CHEERS
        I live near Adair Park.
        I plan on coming to the triples event at Milo on 03/04.
        I am willing to attempt to recover your disc and bring it with me.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by bryan_luoma View Post
          I live near Adair Park.
          I plan on coming to the triples event at Milo on 03/04.
          I am willing to attempt to recover your disc and bring it with me.
          Brian,

          Please!!!! I will make you a happy man if my old buddy comes back.

          Thank you,

          Kevin

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Kevin Madrid View Post
            Brian,

            Please!!!! I will make you a happy man if my old buddy comes back.

            Thank you,

            Kevin
            Sure thing Kevin, I've become really proficient at fishing discs out of the murky krik on 8.


            I'll let you know.

            Comment


            • #7
              P.M. was sent.

              Let me know you got my msg. I will be at Triple Threat.


              Cheers

              Comment


              • #8
                You guys should also know that folks sometimes take lost discs from Adair to the convience store just south of the Adair turn off on 99. Next to a restaurant.

                That hole 8 pond claims many in winter.
                It's not whether you've won or lost, it's how many beers you were driven to drink after you're done.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by PDX_Stu View Post
                  A guy called me twice Monday. He found my disc in the creek at Hole 8. When I called him to see if we would mail me the disc, he hung up.

                  1. If you live in this area 541-220..... and you plan to be in Portland in the next couple of months, I will P.M. you his number to see if you can recover the disc. At least, there is a nice beer reward or more...Waiting up here.

                  He may have picked up some other discs from the creek - don't know. I found two others - Lankins and Thorpe. They have been or will be returned.

                  CHEERS
                  I am sorry I have been having phone problems and i didn't mean to hang up on you my battery died. I had to buy anew battery because of it.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    No problem

                    Originally posted by Search and rescue View Post
                    I am sorry I have been having phone problems and i didn't mean to hang up on you my battery died. I had to buy anew battery because of it.
                    I found the easy way to get the disc back for both of us. Thanks for finding it.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      I lost a green champion disc in there az well.....if anyone finds it my number may be faded 5419054486

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        I walked through that creek in my underwear on Feb 23rd. I checked it pretty well and only came up with my Roadrunner. Twiz--I guess I was in there before yours went in.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          I just lost me 150 Flick today. It was an ace disc and had my name on it.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            I found six discs. I'll return them to the Co-op


                            Yellow Champion Beast with swirlie white orange and green custom drawing.

                            Green Champion Valkyrie


                            White Star TeeRex

                            Orange Star Katana

                            Green Star Destroyer (Erik on back541-220-4893)

                            Yellow Discraft ESP Nuke

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by TalesOfMayorDog View Post
                              I found six discs. I'll return them to the Co-op


                              Yellow Champion Beast with swirlie white orange and green custom drawing.

                              Green Champion Valkyrie


                              White Star TeeRex

                              Orange Star Katana

                              Green Star Destroyer (Erik on back541-220-4893)

                              Yellow Discraft ESP Nuke




                              Is it a 150 Valk? My girlfriend lost her 150 Valk there during team golf, i'm not sure if her name was on it or not...
                              Fear of any kind is the number one enemy of all golfers regardless of ball-striking and shot-making capabilities.

                              Comment

                              Announcement Announcement Module
                              Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X