X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• people these days :(

I have been let down by fellow golfers lately. First off, about a week ago my brother went to a party and used my Innova Standard bag with Quad Shock straps as a backpack and it was stolen. It had grey straps and an "Operation Ivy" patch on the back. If you know me and would recognize my bag, please keep an eye out on the course.

Secondly, I was checking craigslist to see if maybe some joker was trying to sell the bag, and noticed a glow roc that I had a couple months back that is covered in custom art by a good friend of mine, for sale on craigslist. I e-mailed the guy and asked if he still had the disc for sale, he said yes, and I explained that it was my disc and told him exactly where it was left, and he won't respond back to me now.

In my few years playing I have had very few problems with people not doing the right thing, or at least refraining from doing the WRONG THING, and it saddens me that this is happening.

I don't expect to see the disc or the bag again, I just wanted to vent out my frustrations.
    Fear of any kind is the number one enemy of all golfers regardless of ball-striking and shot-making capabilities.

Originally posted by mowens404 View Post
    I have been let down by fellow golfers lately. First off, about a week ago my brother went to a party and used my Innova Standard bag with Quad Shock straps as a backpack and it was stolen. It had grey straps and an "Operation Ivy" patch on the back. If you know me and would recognize my bag, please keep an eye out on the course.

Secondly, I was checking craigslist to see if maybe some joker was trying to sell the bag, and noticed a glow roc that I had a couple months back that is covered in custom art by a good friend of mine, for sale on craigslist. I e-mailed the guy and asked if he still had the disc for sale, he said yes, and I explained that it was my disc and told him exactly where it was left, and he won't respond back to me now.

In my few years playing I have had very few problems with people not doing the right thing, or at least refraining from doing the WRONG THING, and it saddens me that this is happening.

I don't expect to see the disc or the bag again, I just wanted to vent out my frustrations.

good news everyone, was finally able to get ahold of the craigslist guy. i'm getting my roc back!
    Fear of any kind is the number one enemy of all golfers regardless of ball-striking and shot-making capabilities.

Comment

Nice!
      "You won't like me when I am angry, because I always back up my rage with facts and documented sources". - The Credible Hulk

Comment

Originally posted by mowens404 View Post
        good news everyone, was finally able to get ahold of the craigslist guy. i'm getting my roc back!
        Maybe see if he /she knows about your pack.
        sigpic Gives a whole new meaning to the words Pulling you're Pork.

Comment

Originally posted by ScottyJ View Post
          Maybe see if he /she knows about your pack.
          i'll ask when I see them to get the disc. but I doubt it. They were totally different instances, I just found out about them on the same day.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
          Collapse
          No announcement yet.
          Working...
          X