X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lost at team golf

so i lost my roller disc at Milo last Sunday during team golf it went in the water on hole #7 also know as the pump house hole ......and so i went out today with a net a paint pole a stick and lots of duck tape could see it poke it but not get it the good thing was some one there went in the water and was glad that i was equipped to retrieve his disc so if any one gets it ill gladly pay in beer or what ever is fair would love to get this one back

Next time I head out I will send May in after it she picked up a few last time. Where did it go in exactly?

Comment

in between the pump house and the big tree on the cliff in the middle of the fast water; hard to see its a light blue disc. beer for you and a good bone for may

Comment

so last Tuesday 4/7/09 me Darr ,P- Greene and TreeLove go to lunchtime to play a round were practicing putting on 12 when a guy and his wife and kid were playing the hole when the guy's disc landed in the parking lot Darr says that's your roller disc man so needless to say the man was nice gave it back no problem so glad to get this one back

Comment

That's crazy. Good eyes, Darr.
          ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
          ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Thats one thing that still cracks me up about disc golf. Not that the disc was found at another course, that seems pretty normal lately. But, the fact that you or someone you know can spot your exact disc among the millions that have been made. You can have a ring of fire going on and lets say that 20 people throw white XD's. Everyone can still recognize their own disc or their closest friends among all the discs that are sitting there.
            All I want for Christmas is Sharpies and Rit Dye!!!!

Comment

it helps when it's been died

Comment

Not the Stewie Disc, but yeah dyes help. thats part of the reason I dye all mine
                All I want for Christmas is Sharpies and Rit Dye!!!!

Comment

Comment

I think it is awesome that you got your disc back! but the thing that really gets me is when people pull a disc out of a pond or the bushes and DONT call the phone number on the back of the disc!!!!!

why do people think that its ok to keep a disc that belongs to somebody else?
                    Team HOSER:dancing:
                    Team OLY:cheerleader:
                    Team Meteor

"Oh man, my burps are giving me whiplash"

Comment

Originally posted by George A. View Post
                      so last Tuesday 4/7/09 me Darr ,P- Greene and TreeLove go to lunchtime to play a round were practicing putting on 12 when a guy and his wife and kid were playing the hole when the guy's disc landed in the parking lot Darr says that's your roller disc man so needless to say the man was nice gave it back no problem so glad to get this one back
                      i was playing with ya when you lost it. glad to hear you got it back!!

Comment

You got it back before or after it died?
                        ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
                        ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Comment

Yeah... sorry. I wish that that was funnier... but it was all I could come up with on 24 hours' notice.
                            ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Took you that long ehhh?

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                              Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X