X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stolen Bag in Albany

My buddy Ross Glaser car was broken into last night. The only thing taken, was his golf bag. He has been playing for over ten years and had some vintage plastic including an 11x champ BB Aviar that will be hard to replace. If you see any discs being sold with the names Tyler Blais (he had a bunch of plastic he got from me) or Ross Glaser on them please let me know. We will be checking Play it Again in Corvallis and Salem.

Also, I told him I could give him a descent set up, he just has to buy a 11x Champ Aviar (he is money with it, and I don't have one). So, if you have that and or a CHEAP bag for sale, let me know.

Originally posted by ChainBanger View Post
    My buddy Ross Glaser car was broken into last night. The only thing taken, was his golf bag. He has been playing for over ten years and had some vintage plastic including an 11x champ BB Aviar that will be hard to replace. If you see any discs being sold with the names Tyler Blais (he had a bunch of plastic he got from me) or Ross Glaser on them please let me know. We will be checking Play it Again in Corvallis and Salem.

Also, I told him I could give him a descent set up, he just has to buy a 11x Champ Aviar (he is money with it, and I don't have one). So, if you have that and or a CHEAP bag for sale, let me know.
    sorry to hear that, ill be going by play it again today and ill keep my eye out.
    It ain't gonna be easy!!!

Comment

Check the link from this thread: http://www.nwdiscgolfnews.com/forum/...ead.php?t=8452 it's in Sumner but doesn't hurt to check!

http://seattle.craigslist.org/skc/spo/2806447778.html
      SDGA PR Guy.... bringing the Public to the Relations... or the Relations to the Public?

Comment

Thanks, but no.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
        Collapse
        No announcement yet.
        Working...
        X