Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lost yellow Starfire at Four Mound (Jumanji)

Lost my yellow Innova Starfire at Four Mound on the Jumanji course. Not positive which hole it was on but it was in the low to mid 20s which faded off to the left into the brush from my initial drive. Has my name and phone # on it.

Thanks.
    SDGA PR Guy.... bringing the Public to the Relations... or the Relations to the Public?

someone will find it and either call you or put it on the wall of shame in the clubhouse. In which case gordy will probably charge you a dollar for it back.

Comment

Originally posted by Nubin View Post
      someone will find it and either call you or put it on the wall of shame in the clubhouse. In which case gordy will probably charge you a dollar for it back.
      Thanks, yeah I was actually playing with Gordy when i lost it so shame is already rolling.... like my disk.
      SDGA PR Guy.... bringing the Public to the Relations... or the Relations to the Public?

Comment

Next time Im out there I'll take a gander for ya.
        "Honest work is for the downtrodden and the Polish"
        Cleveland Brown

Comment

oh the SHAME!! lol Probably the best place to loose a disc. Most golfers that go out there are going to get it back to you, or put it on the wall of shame!!
          It's Hawiian TIME!!!

Comment

Much obliged general scales. Yeah I'm not sweating it one way or another. If I'm going to lose a disc, at a private course is certainly the place to do it at!

Comment

Found

Comment

Awesome thanks so much for reporting it! Is the disc in your possession or is it out at the mound still?

Comment

4 mound on the wall

Comment

Alright cool thanks for the head's up

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                    Collapse
                    No announcement yet.
                    Working...
                    X