X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• found, 1st run Nuke, Eric Vachon

Found this disc, has a name and pdga#, but no phone number.

I know Eric Vachon. He lives in B.C. Canada near Langley. Don't have a phone # but could probably get a hold of him. Where did you find his disc?
    "What's in the bag", pdga #37977, dgcr #356, **Team Chainbanger'z**

You are never really playing an opponent. You are playing yourself, your own highest standards, and when you reach your limits, that is real joy.
    -- Arthur Ashe

Comment

Originally posted by JR Stengele View Post
      I know Eric Vachon. He lives in B.C. Canada near Langley. Don't have a phone # but could probably get a hold of him. Where did you find his disc?
      I think Sara found it at Timber. My guess is that he lost it at Milo during this years Beaver State Fling. Someone must have found it, and decided that it should go into their bag.

Cindy
      Next Adventure Flight Crew Member
      2013 Chick Flick co-TD
      Stumptown #176
      PDGA #37716

Comment

If she doesn't mind, have her pm me and I could pay for her to ship it to me so I can in turn send it his way. Thank you.

You are never really playing an opponent. You are playing yourself, your own highest standards, and when you reach your limits, that is real joy.
        -- Arthur Ashe

Comment

A friend was at my house and lost it while we were throwing at a basket in the yard. I'm pretty sure he found it at timber, but there was no phone number and this guy had no phone or access to a computer. I figure being a first run disc, it musr be missed.

Comment

If you don't mind, pm me and I could pay for you to ship it to me so I can in turn send it his way. Thank you.

-- Arthur Ashe

Comment

Originally posted by JR Stengele View Post
              If you don't mind, pm me and I could pay for you to ship it to me so I can in turn send it his way. Thank you.
              I'm currently waiting on word back from Eric, I sent him my email and phone number.

Comment

Awesome. Very nice of you to go above and beyond to get it back in his hands. May the disc golf gods shine upon you.

-- Arthur Ashe

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                Collapse
                No announcement yet.
                Working...
                X