X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Game...

I know I am still a new guy, almost to the 3 month mark, but dang...

Played Fort Walla Walla yesterday for the 3rd and 4th time, did pretty good for me, all 3's and fours and even a 2..I felt truly ready for my rookie outing at the open next week.

Then I went and played Columbia River today and damned if everything I was throwing wasn't going right . I slowed way down and threw only mids and putters to finish the round, until the last hole. Brought out my Orc and proceeded to launch it right into a branch. Tore it up, literally, one of the previous "dings" had ripped into about an inch long crack/tear...sheesh...

Ahhh Well, I feel better now. Thanks
    Last edited by DGShawn; October 16th, 2011, 03:04 PM. Reason: Spelling

Not trying to be super rude or anything, but this is the lost and found section, if i am reading right you didnt find or loose anything did you? Maybe mods can move this thread to general?

Comment

Sounds like he lost his game.

Comment

Sorry, just a bit of funny, Mods please feel free to delete it or whatever is appropriate.

Apologies if I was out of line...

Comment

Originally posted by ke7wda View Post
          Sorry, just a bit of funny, Mods please feel free to delete it or whatever is appropriate.

Apologies if I was out of line...
          I see no reason to move the thread. I check in here all time to see if anybody has found MY game. Dang and it was brand new, didn't even have my name and number on it. If found please return!

Bob

Comment

Henh. Pretty funny, Bob.
            The Corporate Empire is NOT a Constitutional Republic...
            ...but it plays one on TV.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
            Collapse
            No announcement yet.
            Working...
            X