X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Found - Hornings Meadow Ridge - Hole 12 - No Name Putter

FOUND: One very grubby, loved, but nameless Putter on HH Meadow Ridge - hole 12 - could be a nasty tournament style roll away from Hole 7, or a super wild flippy turnover "baby come back" roll-down-the-hill shot from Hole 8 (concievable, but unlikely)
    I did my CSI best to decypher the name on this super gummy Innova aviar (?). I can tell someone dug this disc ALOT... and I'd love to get it back to you...if you can identify the color and the stamp on the flight plate. I found it on Thursday, Sept 29th.

-cheers
    Last edited by Fridgecat; November 13th, 2011, 07:44 PM.

Originally posted by Fridgecat View Post
    FOUND: One very grubby, loved, but nameless Putter on HH Meadow Ridge - hole 12 - could be a nasty tournament style roll away from Hole 7, or a super wild flippy turnover "baby come back" roll-down-the-hill shot from Hole 8 (concievable, but unlikely)
    I did my CSI best to decypher the name on this super gummy Innova aviar (?). I can tell someone dug this disc ALOT... and I'd love to get it back to you...if you can identify the color and the stamp on the flight plate. I found it on Thursday, Sept 29th.

-cheers

Anyone? It's nice putter, and I'd like to get it back to it's owner

Comment

White 3x JK Aviar?

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
      Collapse
      No announcement yet.
      Working...
      X