X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lost Disc Coming Home - From Somewhere I've Never Been

Got a phone call from a 541 number. Figured it might be someone I know. Wasn't... but it was a guy with an orange Festivus Boss that he found that had my name and number. Yep... calling me from Tom Pearce in Grant's Pass. Just found my disc. Problem is... I've never played there. Actually, I have no recollection of even losing this disc...
    ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
    ~Annika SŲrenstam

Originally posted by Sam View Post
    Actually, I have no recollection of even losing this disc...
    Sounds like you've got bigger problems than a lost disc.

Comment

Alzheimer's, Amnesia, Bender?
      PDGA# 49616
      Stumptown# 353
      OTDG: Young Guns - SAT

Comment

Originally posted by jdinteg View Post
        Alzheimer's, Amnesia, Bender?
        And the question is- What are three names of beers?

Comment

well...

Since you obviously dont miss that boss. why dont you give it to me as I lost my festivus boss and love they way they fly... slightly more stable than the pre release.
          Future's so bright, I gotta wear shades.

Comment

Hell no! If I can throw it from Portland to Grants Pass, I am keeping it! FORE!!
            ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
            ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Originally posted by Sam View Post
              Hell no! If I can throw it from Portland to Grants Pass, I am keeping it! FORE!!
              Good one lol... Thought it was worth a try. Happy Huckin' Sam
              Future's so bright, I gotta wear shades.

Comment

hey sam.. i am in spokane WA lets see if you can try that again ?? you never know ya just might make IT ?LOL

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                Collapse
                No announcement yet.
                Working...
                X