Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Found Disc - Name and PDGA # on it. No Contact Info.

What do I do? Dude lives in Southern California and didn't put any contact info on his disc. I think it is mine to do with as I please.

Thoughts?
    ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
    ~Annika SŲrenstam

Maybe he has a DiscGolfScene profile? I think you can search by PDGA #.

Comment

No disc golf scene account.
      ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
      ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Originally posted by Sam View Post
        What do I do? Dude lives in Southern California and didn't put any contact info on his disc. I think it is mine to do with as I please.

Thoughts?
        Whats the name? It might be a friend of someone here.
        "You won't like me when I am angry, because I always back up my rage with facts and documented sources". - The Credible Hulk

Comment

Brian Danowsky
          PDGA #19134
          ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

This guy's in SoCal...

http://www.linkedin.com/pub/brian-danowsky/7/324/8b1

Comment

Bummer. I was hoping he might have been someone who either signed up for or went on the wait list for the fling, but he was not so I have no contact info.

If its a lightning disc, he might have been making some room in his bag for something important... you know... like an empty beer can.
              "You won't like me when I am angry, because I always back up my rage with facts and documented sources". - The Credible Hulk

Comment

Yeah... Lightning makes those old pearly champion Monsters... right?

So... is this disc mine?
                ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

I am not paying to upgrade my crappy LinkedIn profile so I can contact the guy. Anyone have a paid account there?
                  ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Yeah... Lightning makes those old pearly champion Monsters... right?

So... is this disc mine?
                    Nope, it's his, but you don't know how to get it back to him, yet.

Comment

I love technology....

I just got off of the phone with Brian. From LinkedIn, I found his company website. From there to the Contact Us page. There was his number. Gave him a ring... and he told me to keep it.

It's Jason Pinkal's new Champion Monster since I know he recently lost one.
                      ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

I just got off of the phone with Brian. From LinkedIn, I found his company website. From there to the Contact Us page. There was his number. Gave him a ring... and he told me to keep it.

Nice effort. :thumbsup

Comment

Oh technology. It makes stalking people so much easier!

Comment

Originally posted by Bruce View Post
                            Oh technology. It makes stalking people so much easier!
                            That's really what I meant to write. He thanked me for the call and commended my detective work. He hasn't been up here in 5+ years.
                            ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Did he even lose it on the course you found it on?

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                              Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X