X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lost Orc at Carnation

I let a friend of mine borrow a blak blue and green swirled Orc. I did not see his throw but it went off the the left of the basket on hole 3 in the brush there. it was a disc I found with a few old numbers blacked out that I could not read. Should be an 802 number on it(my girlfriends number) Not to worried about it I just use it as a loaner for the most part but if anyone stumbles upon I would not mind getting it back. thanks!
    10/4 5PM START Carnation weekly Random Doubles every Thursday untill we cant see our discs flying anymore. All info in the link http://www.nwdiscgolfnews.com/forum/...ead.php?t=8788

Saw a dude throw a really crappy shot on #6 tonight. He emerged from the blackberries with 5 unmarked discs. Good on him, I guess.
    Panda...it's what's for dinner!

Team Deucebag

Comment

Originally posted by Getty View Post
      Saw a dude throw a really crappy shot on #6 tonight. He emerged from the blackberries with 5 unmarked discs. Good on him, I guess.

Where ya at?

LSU is still gonna beat OR even w/o JJ. I have faith in the Mad Hatter.

Geaux Tigers!

Comment

Originally posted by Cajun View Post

Where ya at?

LSU is still gonna beat OR even w/o JJ. I have faith in the Mad Hatter.

Geaux Tigers!
        Trying to decide what's on the menu for Sat night. Got duck breasts in the freezer. Hmm...
        Panda...it's what's for dinner!

Team Deucebag

Comment

Originally posted by Getty View Post
          Yeah that spot can eat up some discs. My girlfriend sailed one stright over all that brush and hit the house just past them. They were very nice got the disc and just seemed interested in the game. Everytime i make it out to Carnation I see more and more of those blackberries getting stomped out. I am interested to see how the course looks in the fall and winter.
          10/4 5PM START Carnation weekly Random Doubles every Thursday untill we cant see our discs flying anymore. All info in the link http://www.nwdiscgolfnews.com/forum/...ead.php?t=8788

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
          Collapse
          No announcement yet.
          Working...
          X