Lost Gazelle at Hornings Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Lost Gazelle at Hornings

    My name and number is on the back, it's the only midrange/fairway driver I had, Please return it if you find it!

  • #2
    Originally posted by walrus123 View Post
    My name and number is on the back, it's the only midrange/fairway driver I had, Please return it if you find it!
    Where. when i go out tomorrow i can look for you

    Hippy007

    Comment


    • #3
      I believe it was hole 6 on the canyon course, it's the one that's almost straight down.

      Thanks in advance!

      Originally posted by Hippy007 View Post
      Where. when i go out tomorrow i can look for you

      Hippy007

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by walrus123 View Post
        I believe it was hole 6 on the canyon course, it's the one that's almost straight down.

        Thanks in advance!
        long and deep or right

        Hippy007

        Comment


        • #5
          I watched it go in a straight line and when I went down to get it I couldn't find it, I literally have no idea what could have happened to it but my guess would be somewhere on the right

          Comment


          • #6
            don't think i found yours but in about an hour I pulled about 14 out of there. So many of you out there should be getting a call from horning's

            Hippy007

            Comment

            Announcement Announcement Module
            Collapse
            No announcement yet.
            Working...
            X