X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Huk Lab Chair at Lakewood Burien and purple Augusta Wraith

Thats right left my chair after the ace round on Sunday the 17th. Intials and pdga number on seat 31926 if seen and returned I will let you pick from my collection a disk of your choice, Ist run archons, ape or some other cool disc for the return of my chair. Since I'm in the early stages of alsheimers I seem to forget a few things....
    Like a well used peurple/blue Augusta Wraith........
    209-606-3046

Losing things as been an issue but getting called when you lose a disc, this is my concern, pay it forward call the owner and see what kind of karma you create.

Otherwise you don't want to meet my darkside!
    Got Rain!

If your stool isn't returned might I reccomend the Camp Time Roll-a-Stool. It's literally the same exact stool as the Huk Lab one. Except you can find them for around 19.99 as opposed to 35. Oh yeah they only come in blue though. Good luck on getting your stuff back though. There's still some good people out there...I think.

Comment

Wraith returned

I want to thank the person who placed the wraith in my black jeep renegade at MLT thats class, and I owe you!

As for the missing chair.......................
      Got Rain!

Comment

You have friends with eyes Big Bob and we will keep an eye out for your chair...
        And if the person who has his chair is reading this, you dont want to meet Bob's dark side...

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
        Collapse
        No announcement yet.
        Working...
        X