Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One found... one lost... then found

Two things...

I wanted to thank the young guy who called me regarding a Spider I lost out at Trojan. Even though I ended up telling him to keep it as a reward for being honest it is always awesome to get a call back on a lost disc. You just never know if the disc you found was someones favorite!

Which leads me to...

Whoever found and turned in my lost red TeeRex at Willamette. Thank you very much for turning it in. I was really bummed about having lost it during the round, but getting it back did soften the blow a bit. Thanks again.
    "You won't like me when I am angry, because I always back up my rage with facts and documented sources". - The Credible Hulk

that young man is probably gonna have a full bag by the time he finishes his calls... he called me about a valk and i said the same... thought it was very cool to hear such a young kid being such a stand up human...
    "'There are two mantras.,' Bernard said, 'Yum and yuk. Mine is yum.'"
    Tom Robbins, Still Life With Woodpecker

Comment

Originally posted by emmarose View Post
      that young man is probably gonna have a full bag by the time he finishes his calls... he called me about a valk and i said the same... thought it was very cool to hear such a young kid being such a stand up human...

Yeah, he sounded very young, so asked him if he played. Once he said yes, it was decided he was going to keep it.

Whoever it is out there teaching their kid to be a good dude... props to you and your parenting prowess!
      "You won't like me when I am angry, because I always back up my rage with facts and documented sources". - The Credible Hulk

Comment

The mystery disc that disappeared in the middle of the 5 fairway returned to ya?
        ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
        ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Originally posted by Sam View Post
          The mystery disc that disappeared in the middle of the 5 fairway returned to ya?
          Yep. Always nice to get an ace disc back.

Comment

Phew! Good that you got it back.
            ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
            ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Did he happen to mention where it was?

Comment

Nope, it was just sitting in the return box. Yay!

Comment

I also got a call from a young man tonight, though he left a voicemail. He found one of my echo xcals at Trojan. When I returned the call I spoke with another gentleman, and asked if they golfed, when they said yes I told them to keep it. A nice family (?) they have going there!

Comment

Funny, Bruce. I was taking sign-ups at Lunchtime League tonight and got a call from someone who had found a star Katana at Trojan with my name on it. I told him to keep it, as well. Dude is going to have a bag full of pretty nice discs before too long...
                    ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                    Collapse
                    No announcement yet.
                    Working...
                    X