X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Found at Shelton Springs, Hole 15

Played Shelton Springs for the first time this weekend and thoroughly enjoyed it. While looking for my disc on what I think is 15 (the one with the scary swamp/disc eating schule on the right), I found somebody's disc. It has no name or number, but, the owner probably would like to have it back. If you can describe the disc to me (it's unique and pretty sweet), I'll do what I can to get it back to you somehow.
    Last edited by Tim; July 13th, 2011, 12:21 PM.
    Untwist thine undergarments, 'tis but a Frisbee.

was it a firebird ce orange?
    We all should take better care in our courses

Comment

i lost my black meteor out there. it used to be pink but i dyed it black, although it should have my name on the back in pink so the disc you found is most likely not mine.
      Team HOSER:dancing:
      Team OLY:cheerleader:
      Team Meteor

"Oh man, my burps are giving me whiplash"

Comment

Originally posted by Discgolfingkilmers View Post
        was it a firebird ce orange?
        It was not, but there was a group that passed us asking if any of us were named Jeremy, and they were holding up a reddish-orange CE Firebird.
        The only thing miraculous about ICP is the fact that their children look like them...

Comment

Just an FYI for the Shelton springs course, Little Skookum, AKA Morgan Rothrock is our lost and found holder for the Springs course. He has a box in his car until we put a drop box in so if you don't find the owner maybe give it to him? People come to our dubs asking about lost discs.

I also have a lost disc on 15 but it is far from special.. yellow DX valk went into brush behind the pin.

Comment

Little Skookum....
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skookum View Post
              Little Skookum....
              ... awww... that's so cute!
              "'There are two mantras.,' Bernard said, 'Yum and yuk. Mine is yum.'"
              Tom Robbins, Still Life With Woodpecker

Comment

<--- emoticon

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                Collapse
                No announcement yet.
                Working...
                X