X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lost at Hornings: Meadows pro course hole #8

blue elite z buzz. name and number on it. somewhere left of the treeline in the dense brush. would be an impressive find.
    "Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." Misquote of Benjamin Franklin

A friend of mine has a green elite z buzzz in bout the same area about a 1/3 of the way down. We play here often and have yet to find it. We'll keep our eyes peeled for yours as well.

Comment

Tight thanks, it's my buddies disc. We got chased off from looking for it by bees. It was ammusing.
      "Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." Misquote of Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Originally posted by M.Parker View Post
        It was ammusing.
        that whole course is just a hoot isnt it!

Comment

Originally posted by M.Parker View Post
          Tight thanks, it's my buddies disc. We got chased off from looking for it by bees. It was ammusing.
          Couple weeks ago when we were looking for his we found Bear Scat so fresh you could still feel the heat coming off of it.

The sun was just about to go down and we figured that maybe we should look some other time. Like when our chances of spooking a bear are more like 0%.

Comment

haha for sure. i'd probably scat in my pants if i came across that.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
            Collapse
            No announcement yet.
            Working...
            X