X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Top of the world Whistlers Bend

Lost an orange surge SS. $5 dollar finder fee It came in and parked somewhere in between the road and the basket...damn grass is so high, you can't see someone next to you waving at you, let alone a disc.

KDisco...what are you doing throwing a Surge? I thought you were more of a pink Destroyer kinda' guy?

Comment

Originally posted by kdisco View Post
      Lost an orange surge SS. $5 dollar finder fee It came in and parked somewhere in between the road and the basket...damn grass is so high, you can't see someone next to you waving at you, let alone a disc.
      Did you lose it this past weekend? I was out there Thurs - Sunday with a large group and played a bunch of rounds. The only disc I know of that was found amongst us was a fairly lightweight Valkyrie with no name on it.

However early afternoon on Sunday there was a group of 3 teeing off on hole 13 that was asking us from afar if we had lost a disc on 14. None of us had and so we didnt go look at it but I seem to remember it was orange and they said there was no name on it.

Not sure if that helps you much but there really were not very many other golfers out there all weekend, just a few groups here and there.

Comment

I did lose a wood roc with a UofO stamp on it...didn't even make the road.
        Golf appeals to the idiot in us and the child. Just how childlike golf players become is proven by their frequent inability to count past five. - John Updike

Comment

Lol @ Earshel. If I had a pink destroyer at the time I'd have thrown it

Lund - It was saturday night of this last weekend, a buddy and I came up to practice for the doubles tournament. We also didn't see many golfers up there. It was an orange surge ss, there was a name and number on it, no call back yet, such is the way of the sport sometimes.

There should be a green flash with a spiderweb dye design on hole 16 somewhere that my buddy lost as well. I will say that I don't think either of these would have been lost if it wasn't for 4 ft of grass lol.

Josh Gausnell did a good job with his crew coming in and cleaning the place up for the tourney, the grass length shouldn't be an issue now.

Comment

Originally posted by earshel View Post
            KDisco...what are you doing throwing a Surge? I thought you were more of a pink Destroyer kinda' guy?
            maybe he was trying to ace the hole, in which case, he was clearly using the right disc (or a glow Roc, I guess...)
            Ratings-based divisions: disc golf's inevitable future.
            Disc Golf Calendar: www.NWDiscGolf.info, or click CALENDAR at top of page
            Submit Event to Calendar: treelove@nwdiscgolf.info
            Team Disc Golf: http://www.teamdiscgolf.com
            Bitchin' URL: http://www.nwdiscgolf.com

Comment

Thanks everyone for your comments, I'll be at the Whistlers Misfits this weekend if I see your roc I'll let ya know.

Comment

Originally posted by TreeLove View Post
                maybe he was trying to ace the hole, in which case, he was clearly using the right disc (or a glow Roc, I guess...)
                Oh come on, you can't ace that hole!

Comment

hah

Originally posted by Matt B. View Post
                  Oh come on, you can't ace that hole!
                  I've birdied it twice.... would love to see someone ace it.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                  Collapse
                  No announcement yet.
                  Working...
                  X