X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lost : 2 discs @ Horning's

1) I lost a Orange Valkyrie in the bog on Canyon 18. Name and number are on it. I'm planning to take my waders up there next time and search for it again, but if anybody happens to find it first...

2) My buddy lost an old school Yellow '91 Aviar on Highlands 10. Right of the hole, somewhere close to the 'Q' site post. No name/number unfortunately.
    Last edited by blu666z; August 18th, 2011, 10:39 AM.

Found a yellow Chains Aviar on the Highlands this past weekend. Name and weight to confirm?

Comment

No clue on weight. My buddy's name is Hunter(might say Nathan), but he didn't think it had a name on it.

Comment

There's a fairly recognizable name and weight on the disc in big block letters on the back. Ink is faded as well so it's definitely not something someone added. Impossible to miss. Is your friend sure he can't recall it? It's definitely not Hunter or Nathan.

I'm in North Portland so if we can establish that this is indeed your friends' disc I'd love to return it.

Comment

Paschall? That's his last name.

Comment

I have a pic of his disc, hold on a min

This is the disc he lost

All I want for Christmas is Sharpies and Rit Dye!!!!

Comment

Thanks Troz!

Comment

I just hope he doesnt question the name and weight again. If you found this disc at Highlands, then its obviously his. How many of these do you see flying around these days?
                All I want for Christmas is Sharpies and Rit Dye!!!!

Comment

Yup that's the one. Can't be too sure man. This disc is worth a lot of money to some people. Just giving it to the first person without asking questions is like finding a wallet and giving it to the first guy who claims it and not bothering to see if his name matched the driver's license inside.

I even registered on here once I saw someone was looking for it. IDK what else I can do.

I'm around NW 23rd in Portland if ya'll want to head up this way to snag it. Should be around all day tomorrow and Sunday. I'll PM you my phone number, shoot me a txt or PM and lemme know what works for you.
                  Last edited by himynameismatt; June 10th, 2011, 06:12 PM.

Comment

Also wanted to make sure that he was the original owner of the disc because it was obviously lost twice that day as it was not found by 10.

Comment

Originally posted by himynameismatt View Post
                      Also wanted to make sure that he was the original owner of the disc because it was obviously lost twice that day as it was not found by 10.
                      Interesting...

Comment

Originally posted by blu666z View Post
                        1) I lost a Orange Valkyrie in the bog on Canyon 18. Name and number are on it. I'm planning to take my waders up there next time and search for it again, but if anybody happens to find it first...
                        Just got off the phone with a guy who found my disc........@ Dabney.

IF YOU FIND A DISC WITH A NAME AND NUMBER ON IT, CALL THEM! DON'T KEEP IT AND PROCEED TO LOSE IT SOMEWHERE ELSE ASSHOLES!

Comment

Originally posted by blu666z View Post
                          Just got off the phone with a guy who found my disc........@ Dabney.

IF YOU FIND A DISC WITH A NAME AND NUMBER ON IT, CALL THEM! DON'T KEEP IT AND PROCEED TO LOSE IT SOMEWHERE ELSE ASSHOLES!
                          Friend of mine got a call last week on a glo buzzz from Billings, MT.

He lost it at Dabney...Grr.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                          Collapse
                          No announcement yet.
                          Working...
                          X