Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lost at Timber.

Lost at Stumptown Winter Solstice Slosh #2 at TIMBER

On Hole 11 in the field Maroon DX Scorpion with a Texas stamp on in took a nosedive into the snow never to be found until the snow melts

On hole 18 Black Champion Panther (multi pupose) hit the tree to the right of the post and flared into the bushes.

Please keep you eyes out for these for me. The Panther is my favorite mid range/ multi pupose disc and the Scorpion i got the day before the tournament to replace the one I lost at Slosh #1

Thanks
    Patrick Naron
    pfunkn at aol dot com

Bump..imhoping snow has melted and someone has found my discs. rewards for both.

Patrick

Comment

I found the Scorpion!
      Ratings-based divisions: disc golf's inevitable future.
      Disc Golf Calendar: www.NWDiscGolf.info, or click CALENDAR at top of page
      Submit Event to Calendar: treelove@nwdiscgolf.info
      Team Disc Golf: http://www.teamdiscgolf.com
      Bitchin' URL: http://www.nwdiscgolf.com

Comment

I found Dave Walker's disc from the tournament when Jamie and I were there on Saturday. We're preparing our up shots on 13 and Jamie says, "Is that a disc in the basket?" I go up and grab it and it belongs to D-Walk - 2001 Washington State stamp Gazelle.

Pretty sweet find, considering. I also got a disc back that I am sure I gave away. Who did I give the blue star TeeRex to? McGrew?
        ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
        ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

We were there on Saturday too. Found a Beast from Ice Bowl 2007 (I think??) with the name of Kyle on it. I tried to call and left a voicemail but haven't heard back.

Comment

Thank You!

Originally posted by TreeLove View Post
            I found the Scorpion!
            Thanks a lot. We will have to find a time to meet up. I really appreciate it. That was the first throw and it went straight into the snow.

Thanks
            Patrick

PS by the way who is this?

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
            Collapse
            No announcement yet.
            Working...
            X