Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lost at Lake Fenwick

Blue star Wraith:

Somewhere near the muck on Hole 9. I'm terribly disappointed about this loss.

dang, i wish ida known, i was at fenny this morning..
    Hukin since 1992
    DGOD #115

Comment

Originally posted by Mikk View Post
      dang, i wish ida known, i was at fenny this morning..
      I spent a good 15-20 minutes looking for it during the round I lost it on, and then another 45 or so minutes after the round... All to no avail. I'm just really hoping whoever finds it calls the number on the back. My biggest fear is that it actually landed IN the muck-water.

Comment

Originally posted by tallpat View Post
        I spent a good 15-20 minutes looking for it during the round I lost it on, and then another 45 or so minutes after the round... All to no avail. I'm just really hoping whoever finds it calls the number on the back. My biggest fear is that it actually landed IN the muck-water.
        Bummer cuz thats some nasty muck!!
        Hukin since 1992
        DGOD #115

Comment

Originally posted by tallpat View Post
          Blue star Wraith:

Somewhere near the muck on Hole 9. I'm terribly disappointed about this loss.
          I will look for your disc!
          :explode:InnovaPyro:shooting::smash:

Comment

I lost a worn off stamp beat in glow roc at fenwick the other day, its got my name and number on it if anyone finds its. But thats a way cool stamp on that wraith, hope you get it back!

Got a call today from a dude at fenwick with my roc~there is hope for your wraith!
            Last edited by maynard; July 4th, 2011, 08:09 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by maynard View Post
              I lost a worn off stamp beat in glow roc at fenwick the other day, its got my name and number on it if anyone finds its. But thats a way cool stamp on that wraith, hope you get it back!

Got a call today from a dude at fenwick with my roc~there is hope for your wraith!
              Glad to hear you got your Roc back. I'm still holding onto a glimmer of hope that the wraith turns up somewhere.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
              Collapse
              No announcement yet.
              Working...
              X