Hornings Meadow hole 16 lost green champ groove.. Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Hornings Meadow hole 16 lost green champ groove..

    lost green champ groove down into the canyon on Meadow hole 16. It was my 2nd shot and hyzered down into the ravine. Mabe made it to the stream at the bottom. Went in about 1/2 way down the fairway,right where the land slide is at the bottom of the ravine.. has my custom DGOD bio-skull dye, that I had dipped there at the tourney. Name and # on the bottom. 10$ reward if returned.
    Hukin since 1992
    DGOD #115

  • #2
    My groove was recovered today from the ravine of no return!!! I got the call from Bobs wife earlier today!!! AWESOME!!!!!

    Thanks to who found it and thanks to the Hornings Hideout people, and Bobs wife. Those people are great!!
    Hukin since 1992
    DGOD #115

    Comment


    • #3
      They are the best!!
      Nihilists! F@#$ me. I mean, say what you like about the tenets of National Socialism, Dude, at least it's an ethos.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Mikk View Post
        My groove was recovered today from the ravine of no return!!! I got the call from Bobs wife earlier today!!! AWESOME!!!!!

        Thanks to who found it and thanks to the Hornings Hideout people, and Bobs wife. Those people are great!!
        Just got to clear up one thing, it was my mom Jane who lives in the house by the lake, with the lost and found, who called Glad it was found!

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Bob Horning View Post
          Just got to clear up one thing, it was my mom Jane who lives in the house by the lake, with the lost and found, who called Glad it was found!
          Almost as bad as when I asked a friend's girlfriend if she was his daughter . What can I say, she was quiet and had a young face... still...

          Comment


          • #6
            we need a foot in mouth smile

            Comment


            • #7
              Whenever I see a matress on top of a car, I think it's a prostitute making a house call!

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Bob Horning View Post
                Just got to clear up one thing, it was my mom Jane who lives in the house by the lake, with the lost and found, who called Glad it was found!
                DOOOOHHHH!!! Thanks again
                Hukin since 1992
                DGOD #115

                Comment


                • #9
                  I did get my groove back. Thanks to the person who found it. Thanks to Jane for the call
                  on another note, I found and returned 2 discs this last week. Then I got the call from Jane about my groove 10 minutes after returning the discs I found. THIS is disc return KARMA at its best!!
                  Hukin since 1992
                  DGOD #115

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Mikk View Post
                    I did get my groove back. Thanks to the person who found it. Thanks to Jane for the call
                    on another note, I found and returned 2 discs this last week. Then I got the call from Jane about my groove 10 minutes after returning the discs I found. THIS is disc return KARMA at its best!!
                    So it was my brother and I that found your DGOD Groove on 16, my brothers went all the way into the stream and he was able to find his five minutes after yours... sadly... I lost my Star Vulcan the very next shot on 16, I think it hyzered into the creek just past the mando, so if anyone sees a 170 Red Star Vulcan with the name Matthew Morris on the back give me a call... glad you got the awesome skull dye back though
                    If you throw just for fun, you wait for the sun.:yay:
                    But if you love the game, who cares if there is rain!!!:trophy:

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      So I have a reward posted for the return of that disc. Looks like I owe you guys a beer or something. I will let ya'all know the next time I'm down in Oregon.
                      Hukin since 1992
                      DGOD #115

                      Comment

                      Announcement Announcement Module
                      Collapse
                      No announcement yet.
                      Working...
                      X