X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dan Zanelli Found Disc leverich

If you're Dan Zanelli, or you know him. Please PM me so I can get this disc back. I found this disc at Leverich hole 9.
    Last edited by jdinteg; April 24th, 2011, 04:18 PM.
    PDGA# 49616
    Stumptown# 353
    OTDG: Young Guns - SAT

Disc has been returned to rightful owner, Anthony Chivers! Dan Zanelli blacked out Anthony's name on the disc. NOT COOL!
    PDGA# 49616
    Stumptown# 353

Comment

Originally posted by jdinteg View Post
      Disc has been returned to rightful owner, Anthony Chivers! Dan Zanelli blacked out Anthony's name on the disc. NOT COOL!

so did you call the old # or .

How did you figure it out, i think it sux to do that.

i had a putter land at my feet on #2 @ Dabney dubz 1 night during warmups thrown by casuals, i walk over and see my "S" staring up at me through my clear orange 02 Stilly Rhyno i pick it up and my name and # were blacked out inside the rim....he claimed the # was not connected. it is still connected 2day.

i just picked it up and said thanx and showed him another disc with my "S" on it and he left.
      "In Discatarianism We Trust"

:cheers:

:cool:sigpic

Comment

I guess you could call those people, "Sharpie historians." Definitely not squatting monkeys.
        The Corporate Empire is NOT a Constitutional Republic...
        ...but it plays one on TV.

Comment

Hopefully Anthony is OK with me telling this story. Anthony if not please forgive me. I posted a note for Dan who wrote his name across the bottom of this CE Wippet on 4-24-11. I salivated at having this disc in my hand for weeks, and contemplated playing a few rounds with it. I then decided today to use goof-off around the inside rim and check the possible name hidden under the sharpie blob before I put this in my own bag for use. It was Anthony's initials, Phone #, and PDGA #. I went onto the PDGA site and confirmed it was Anthony Chivers. This guy is at every work party I see, always has a good attitude, and a huge asset to the disc golf community. I called him today and we connected while he was in route to another destination.

He lost this disc on #4 at Leverich a while ago and wanted it back. But this Dan person found it, blacked out Anthony's info, and then Tossed it into Leverich hole # 9 about 2+ weeks ago, (So Poetic!). I found it and promptly posted this valued disc for him, but due to not checking this forum I discovered the disc was not rightfully his. Though I do not believe in Karma, I find these stories to be truly compelling evidence for its existence. "We reap what we sow"

I have lost over 10 discs this year, many have been given to the Leverich Creek, Dabney Creek/Pond, Trojan Lake/Ponds. I have never been called on any of them. It really frustrates me. I refuse to be that person, and I will go to any length to return a disc with a name and or phone#. I hope someday to receive some reciprocity from a person with my same mindset.
          Last edited by jdinteg; May 11th, 2011, 05:59 PM.
          PDGA# 49616
          Stumptown# 353

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
          Collapse
          No announcement yet.
          Working...
          X