X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lost cat: CE Leopard somewhere in N Seattle-- Reward

I must have been Sheenin' pretty hard when I left my day-glow CE Leopard at North Park a few weeks back. It was bright opaque yellow & newer condition-- please keep an eye out(N Seattle dg'ers in particular) for a recreational player throwing a new CE disc... it has my name, but the number isn't current, so they may have tried to call me and got a dc'ed #. I'm willing to give a 2-3 used disc reward.

On a side note, wtf does a guy have to do to get a disc back? Sure, this time it's my fault for not having my current phone # on the disc, but what about the dozens of other discs over the years, the majority with name and # clearly written on the bottom?
    This is obviously a frustration for the many of us that are diligent in getting peoples' plastic back to them. Many rec players obviously feel that if they find a disc it is rightfully theirs'. I'd venture to guess that less than 10% of the discs that I've lost or left behind have been returned. I have returned well over a hundred discs that I've found at NP alone.(being the 1st player of the day at NP, there's a good chance you'll find 1-2 discs) A little reciprocity would be nice.
    Last edited by Toby Puttzinski; March 4th, 2011, 11:04 PM.
    Don't just walk past that candy wrapper on the fairway-- I know you saw it!
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X