Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Damage count for Trojan 1/30

Flat top 2006 World Roc off the bank of 6 between pad and basket
    10x KC Pro Eagle off the bank of 7, 30 feet short of basket
    Green Echo Xcal below the hanging limbs over the canal on 8 just in front of the tee
    Oregon Leopard with HukLab stamp, almost pin high in the canal on 8
    CE Whippet, Orange, off the bank of 10
    Purple Echo Destroyer 50-60 feet past basket in canal close to the bank on 11
    White big bead avair with 3 pro katana stamps somewhere off the bank of 12

P.s. I'm going to cry myself to sleep tonight.

Wow man, Hope zimm and jonsey get alot of those back for ya.
    According to Mazza I have a sissy arm

Comment

Originally posted by Will of Doom View Post
      Wow man, Hope zimm and jonsey get alot of those back for ya.
      yellow first run vulcan off of 8 reward!
      sigpichttp://www.facebook.com/pages/Disc-G...k/115726924682

Comment

Green Champ Groove, beat, from used bin @ Next Adventure. Man that thing flew nice. Lost on #11 going for it with the big hyzer, hit a branch, smack, dead center of the canal. Glup, glup, See ya!
        PDGA# 49616
        Stumptown# 353
        OTDG: Young Guns - SAT

Comment

Yellow X-Tracker off 11 in middle of canal pin deep
          Yellow FLX Surge way out (cause that's where the fun is) off 12 pin deep
          White ORDGC Pro Katana in canal behind 4

Hath this whole world been mired in madness?
          Remain ye men of faculty complete,
          Of full arithmetic and prudence fair,
          Attending to our noble bond and contract?
          Or does here stand the last remaining man
          To give a fig for rules and order yet,
          No noble savage, but a stave unbroken
          Who loves the law and bids it no misdeed.
          Iíll not be bent to lawlessness. Mark it nought, if we be men of honour.

Comment

Limited casualties

dx glow roc on hole 8 even with the basket in the canal
            barstamp force (orange) right side of the hyzer line #9

Comment

... 1 baby boss just off the edge on #9... shortie drive... reached my shortie arms right on in and got it back and dunked my top half and most of my face and head in the process... brrrrrrrr... found a new use for my handwarmers, tho!!! and didn't leave any behind...
              "'There are two mantras.,' Bernard said, 'Yum and yuk. Mine is yum.'"
              Tom Robbins, Still Life With Woodpecker

Comment

The only one that got wet was my red star tl hole #6 just past the tree that hangs over. Jonesy said hey I see it, so I pulled my trusty golden retriever out and hauled it in, but it wasn't my disc it was my husband's disc that he lost in the morning round. How random was that because there must be dozens of discs in that area. Sad not to get mine back, but happy to get Steve's back.

Cindy
                Next Adventure Flight Crew Member
                2013 Chick Flick co-TD
                Stumptown #176
                PDGA #37716

Comment

Hole 14 just off the edge of the rocks on the right of the basket...Kirsten lost her pink old Orc. it's a light hot pink with a dominatrix stamp (chick with a whip). Probably her best disc in her bag.
                  I had two in the water but got them back (thanks for getting soaked Rachel).

Comment

I was in the process of fishing out my wood roc on 14 when the section of bank I was on decided to give way. Ended up wet but I got it back!

Comment

I dunked 4 and got two back. Money destroyer and Money Roc live on. Used and retired Wraith and brand new, unthrown Max gone for good. One in the canal on 8. One in the wet off of 10's shore.
                      ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
                      ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Originally posted by jevon View Post
                        I was in the process of fishing out my wood roc on 14 when the section of bank I was on decided to give way. Ended up wet but I got it back!
                        Oh man.... I would have paid good money to see that.
                        "You won't like me when I am angry, because I always back up my rage with facts and documented sources". - The Credible Hulk

Comment

Originally posted by Sam View Post
                          I dunked 4 and got two back. Money destroyer and Money Roc live on. Used and retired Wraith and brand new, unthrown Max gone for good. One in the canal on 8. One in the wet off of 10's shore.
                          Was the max bright green or yellow? We saw a star max on 10 and tried to get it to no avail, but its right on the edge!

Comment

Originally posted by Bullseye View Post
                            Oh man.... I would have paid good money to see that.

Comment

Originally posted by jevon View Post
                              Was the max bright green or yellow? We saw a star max on 10 and tried to get it to no avail, but its right on the edge!
                              Bright yellow. Fortunately, I neglected to put my name and number on it so it belongs to whoever finds it.
                              ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
                              ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                              Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X