Lost 01/29/11 at Trojan Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Lost 01/29/11 at Trojan

    I usually am an advocate for throwing straight and not losing plastic at Trojan. Today however was a different story. Hole 6 baby blue Surge left of basket 3-4' in. Hole 8, I worm burned a dark blue Teerex that hit the other side and went in. Finally my prize Roc was lost on hole 14 as I went to throw a safe shot to the top of the hill, and it went over going in. Luis Nava was gracious enough to go in and try to find it later but to no avail.....as I walked back to my car I could here the solemn sounds of 'Taps' in the background.
    Putting......heh...EASIEST THING IN THE WORLD!

  • #2
    I put a blue star wraith in off of hole 12, about 20' short or the pin and about 25' out into the water. If found please keep. It apparently was not meant to be
    According to Mazza I have a sissy arm

    Comment


    • #3
      so as i was trying to throw a safe upshot to the basket on #9 i think, it was the hole after the Peninsula hole over water to the basket up on the hill/rise in the "pet area".

      i left my ring finger on the rim and it shot about 100' to my right and split the opening in between the last 2 trees guarding against the giant hyzer bomb to the basket and i heard it plop i looked and didnt see it so i left it and came back after lunch and spent 30 minutes plus in the water, it drops off to over 6' about 4-5' from the shore fvck that waters cold.

      any way it was a blue avair worlds biggest stamp, my name,number on the bottom...

      there is a 12 pack+ reward for blue's return
      "In Discatarianism We Trust"

      :cheers:

      :cool:sigpic

      Comment


      • #4
        I lost a New white ESP Pulse in the water to the right of the path on hole 12. found it got it half back to watch it sink and not be seen.

        Chris S. lost a red 149 ce Leopard on hole hole 6. about 10 from the bank. hit the branch in tight and dropped in the water.

        Hippy007


        PS. Luis Rocked I watch him go under at least 4 times for discs, and when he got backed up he ran around and jumped in for them for others in the near by area.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Hippy007 View Post
          I lost a New white ESP Pulse in the water to the right of the path on hole 12. found it got it half back to watch it sink and not be seen.

          Chris S. lost a red 149 ce Leopard on hole hole 6. about 10 from the bank. hit the branch in tight and dropped in the water.

          Hippy007


          PS. Luis Rocked I watch him go under at least 4 times for discs, and when he got backed up he ran around and jumped in for them for others in the near by area.
          When I saw him before he left he was looking pretty rough.
          According to Mazza I have a sissy arm

          Comment


          • #6
            blue comet 10ft off bank behind the short pin on 14. another Glow dx roc on #8 in the channel about 3ft short of the pin. and a orange barstamp force off the hyzer line on #9. bummer.
            jonesy and zimm are going diving sunday during the scramble, so send them some business.

            Comment


            • #7
              Found Roc...

              Originally posted by Maidenrules View Post
              I usually am an advocate for throwing straight and not losing plastic at Trojan. Today however was a different story. Hole 6 baby blue Surge left of basket 3-4' in. Hole 8, I worm burned a dark blue Teerex that hit the other side and went in. Finally my prize Roc was lost on hole 14 as I went to throw a safe shot to the top of the hill, and it went over going in. Luis Nava was gracious enough to go in and try to find it later but to no avail.....as I walked back to my car I could here the solemn sounds of 'Taps' in the background.
              Hey, I found a Roc today on 14... left of the pin. Describe it and it's yours!

              Comment


              • #8
                Where's the beef?

                Originally posted by Stephen.Sines View Post
                blue comet 10ft off bank behind the short pin on 14. another Glow dx roc on #8 in the channel about 3ft short of the pin. and a orange barstamp force off the hyzer line on #9. bummer.
                jonesy and zimm are going diving sunday during the scramble, so send them some business.
                Geez! I jumped in today expecting to find stacks, and after 2 hours only came out with 12 discs... one of them a stinkin hazard DX Beast I've found and lost probably 5 times already. Jonesy and Zimm musta cleaned house!! I found a first run Nuke that anny 'ed up into the brambles at the highway on hole 5 with your inkage. But since you didn't list it, you must not miss it, heh heh heh.... hit me up, yo.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Minorly Coerced.

                  Originally posted by motordisc13 View Post
                  Geez! I jumped in today expecting to find stacks, and after 2 hours only came out with 12 discs... one of them a stinkin hazard DX Beast I've found and lost probably 5 times already. Jonesy and Zimm musta cleaned house!! I found a first run Nuke that anny 'ed up into the brambles at the highway on hole 5 with your inkage. But since you didn't list it, you must not miss it, heh heh heh.... hit me up, yo.
                  You got it Eli.
                  Thanks for finding it. went in when the course was mad flooded.
                  we will have to meet up for a real round soon.

                  Comment

                  Announcement Announcement Module
                  Collapse
                  No announcement yet.
                  Working...
                  X