Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tim, let me know when you're available to come around and peek through the used (and new) stuff.
    ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
    ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

i can replace your red champ firebird. looks beat up. found it in a river. no return call from owner.
      ________
      Rz350
      Last edited by Jonesy; March 17th, 2011, 02:08 PM.

Comment

OK... who wants to work with me on replacing Timmy's Roc? It's $75. You can help by buying one of the discs I listed above and I will put the money towards that end. Takers?
        ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
        ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

0 discs sold. $40 already raised. Need $35 more if anyone would like to contribute.
          ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

0 discs sold. $60 raised. Will pick the disc up tonight.
            ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

I don't know about anybody else but Tim Price has been a big influence in my short disc golf career and helped me out in many ways. My pleasure to contribute.

Bob

Comment

Go Sam! If need $ or a certain disc, let me know...
                Have plenty of Rogues and Eagles

Comment

Tim Price is Tim Price. If you're cold and he has a coat, you will have a coat and no longer be cold. It's just who he is and I consider myself fortunate to count him among my friends.
                  ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Originally posted by Sam View Post
                    Tim Price is Tim Price. If you're cold and he has a coat, you will have a coat and no longer be cold. It's just who he is and I consider myself fortunate to count him among my friends.
                    Well said. Tim is one of the most selfless and generous people I know.

Comment

still have your Destroyer from summer Trojan dive...

It's a blue 1st run star Destroyer, 169g
                      we haven't connected yet to turn it over to you

sorry about the theft....may want to tell Next Adventure bout this and your name so they can keep an eye out
                      greg

Originally posted by Tim Price View Post
                      My whole bag was stolen out of my car last night after TDG. Here are some of the ones I can remember. I believe all discs except for a pink kc pro eagle has my name on it.

Pro Worlds Star Katana
                      4x CE glow roc w/ a lot of aces on it 180
                      Red Champion Eagle 168
                      Yellow Rouge
                      Yellow Champion Leopard
                      Blue Start TL
                      Calipooia Classic Star Valk 150
                      Z-glide green w/ rose city open stamp
                      DX rose city open Roc with bridge stamp 180
                      Yellow Buzz
                      2 Yellow XD putters
                      Pink XD putter
                      White Star Wraith 168
                      Pink pro Destroyer
                      Red Champ Firebird 168
                      Red/pink Champ Monster
                      Echo Star tee-bird green 168
                      Echo Star Valk
                      Echo Star Boss 175
                      and more.....

Also Red Innova bag with innova straps.

Thanks for keeping an eye out.
                      "good ol' Roc, nothin' beats that!"

Comment

Originally posted by Tim Price View Post
                        Calipooia Classic Star Valk 150
                        I can help you out here Tim if you need it.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                        Collapse
                        No announcement yet.
                        Working...
                        X