X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• STOLEN......please keep an eye out!

My whole bag was stolen out of my car last night after TDG. Here are some of the ones I can remember. I believe all discs except for a pink kc pro eagle has my name on it.

Pro Worlds Star Katana
    4x CE glow roc w/ a lot of aces on it 180
    Red Champion Eagle 168
    Yellow Rouge
    Yellow Champion Leopard
    Blue Start TL
    Calipooia Classic Star Valk 150
    Z-glide green w/ rose city open stamp
    DX rose city open Roc with bridge stamp 180
    Yellow Buzz
    2 Yellow XD putters
    Pink XD putter
    White Star Wraith 168
    Pink pro Destroyer
    Red Champ Firebird 168
    Red/pink Champ Monster
    Echo Star tee-bird green 168
    Echo Star Valk
    Echo Star Boss 175
    and more.....

Also Red Innova bag with innova straps.

Thanks for keeping an eye out.

doh!

Bummer man! I'm sorry to hear that. Good luck!

Comment

Oh hell no man. That freaking blows. I'l keep an eye out for sure.

Did that eagle have my name on it?
      According to Mazza I have a sissy arm

Comment

I can not remember if it did or not. That sad thing is that I had not thrown it yet. I am most depressed about my 4x CE glow Roc though. That will cost a lot to replace

Comment

If you want to replace that KC I have a CE Eagle we can work on.
          I can bring it by PIA one day for you to look at. Just let me know.
          According to Mazza I have a sissy arm

Comment

Dude when I was younger I broke in to car and back then if I would have found discs i more then likely would have dumped them In a ally try looking 3 blocks each way from your place man sorry to hear that happened to u

Comment

Originally posted by Tim Price View Post
              I am most depressed about my 4x CE glow Roc though. That will cost a lot to replace
              Oh I remember that Roc, hate to loose those old trusted companions...this is the second experience of this nature in as many months, different areas, but...shit...
              educate your thinking

Comment

Starting a replacement program...

Will compare list here to stock. What I have here is yours, Tim. Along with my apologies for how much people suck...
                ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
                ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

I have a 174 E* Boss I could part with pretty easily.

I'll be in Portland over winter break.
                  Support Disc Golf Tournament Solutions on Facebook

DG Tournament Solutions Webpage

Comment

Originally posted by Tim Price View Post
                    I can not remember if it did or not. That sad thing is that I had not thrown it yet. I am most depressed about my 4x CE glow Roc though. That will cost a lot to replace
                    No... it won't. I know where to get one and will get this done for you. It won't be the same disc but you will have another one of these soon.

*feels like puking*
                    ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
                    ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

I've got a bunch of never thrown Pro Destroyers and can definately hook you up. Not pink, but a little dye can help that out. Let me know how to get it to you.

Comment

What I have so far:

175g Champion Leopard - unthrown.
                        177+ Pro-D Buzzz with Stumptown stamp - unthrown.
                        171g Star Destroyer with Avery sig - unthrown.
                        175g Champion Monster - unthrown.
                        166g Champion Eagle - unthrown.
                        180g KC Pro Roc - unthrown.

Your choice:
                        175g Champion Katana with Chick Flick stamp - unthrown
                        173g Star Katana - unthrown.

I also have some used discs that you can have. We're close so you should come over for a beer and to get these.

Sorry again that this happened, Timmy...
                        ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

I have him covered for a new bag.
                          "You won't like me when I am angry, because I always back up my rage with facts and documented sources". - The Credible Hulk

Comment

Wow, Thank you very much everyone. I am not sure that I have done anything to warrant this much kindness.

I am pretty set on getting my collection back together. My biggest problem is that what I have are all brand new and un-thrown. The thought of "seasoning" a whole bag of discs just sounds daunting to me right now. I am lucky that I work at Play it Again Sports, so I can easily get back ups. I am interested in some of the following things

Sam: We should get together, maybe you might have a gem in that "old" disc pile for me. Also, replacing that CE Roc would be sweet.

Scot: Thank you very much but I actually have a carbon copy of my old Destroyer.

Will: I want that eagle, let's work something out.

Runnaman: Thank you very much as well, I am all set on a replacement Boss.

Jeff: I have a back-up bag leftover from some script a while back so I am covered there. I would love to check out your used pile someday if you did not mind. Used Rocs, leopards, eagles ect. are hard to come by. Thank you very much for sending me the P.M. .

Bryan_Luoma: Even though you did not know me, you offered me a disc. Thank you very much. I hope we can play a round or two some time.

Like I said before, I work at Play it Again Sports and can refill most items in my bag. I am very lucky to have you guys as friends and peers. But, I think it would be really cool if any of you could take a disc that you were going to donate to me, and give it to a kid you see on a course. I used to always carry a disc in my bag to give to someone who seemed less fortunate than I did.

Once again Thank You Everyone!!!!

Tim Price

Comment

this is a truly excellent community and the immediate kindness offered by all you boys warmed my disc golfing soul. good quality folk.

... now, tim, if you had been needing some baby blue flat-top eclipses, i totally could have hooked you up... have fun seasoning your discs, just means you'll need to spend even more time golfing...
                              "'There are two mantras.,' Bernard said, 'Yum and yuk. Mine is yum.'"
                              Tom Robbins, Still Life With Woodpecker

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                              Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X