Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Starting a master FOUND DISC email account/list

Hello guys and gals,

Yes I seem to have idle hands and volunteer too much, but hey who cares right... anyways, I have set up an email account for FOUND discs @ "founddiscs@gmail.com". So anyone in the northwest who finds a disc can post on this forum and email the info to this email. I will update it every week and post the pdf file on this thread so people can check once a week for found discs and know how to get them back etc. I made a starter pdf to get started and give you the idea. Hope this works as I love this website but feel we would be better with some sort of master list and email address dedicated to found discs in the nw...

Mods, can make this a sticky?

update

Comment

Thanks Snap.

Comment

Have received no new emails so list remains the same

Comment

no updates

Comment

Originally posted by snap7times View Post
            no updates
            GAH! Lost my grape ape 175 at Taloali on the 4th hole on the left hand side about 3/4 down....looked like it went behind that maple tree (8'foot tall). Looked for 1.5 hrs....gave up and gave up on playing because I was soooo sad. Please Karma return my disc!

Comment

Thank you for this exclusive update,If you have anything more to share please share with us...
              Dwayne R Hobert
              Software consultant for Restaurant POS Systems
              8701 Red Oak Blvd, Suite 100
              Charlotte, NC 28217

Comment

Yeah, really thanks, this thread turns out to be quiet a useful one. Remember always that sharing is caring.
                Replied Life. golfer wives

Comment

it's been so long, i can't even access this email anymore... ;(

Comment

I however have a box of lost discs that I have with me often at tournaments... email me at snap7times@gmail.com to remind me to list what i have now

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                    Collapse
                    No announcement yet.
                    Working...
                    X