Stumptown Slosh: Canyon Course Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Stumptown Slosh: Canyon Course

    Lost my red/pink 2nd, 1st run Z Buzzz behind hole 8 somewhere, $10 reward for a safe return.
    Last edited by sillybizz; November 14th, 2010, 08:12 AM.
    Sometimes my mind boggles. It's so deep my mind actually boggles.

    ~ Cyndi Lauper ~

  • #2
    i think i watched this disc fly down 8 from 9's fairway. you left handed?

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by snap7times View Post
      i think i watched this disc fly down 8 from 9's fairway. you left handed?
      Nope it just flipped over.
      Sometimes my mind boggles. It's so deep my mind actually boggles.

      ~ Cyndi Lauper ~

      Comment


      • #4
        Anyone seen this disc? Again, Pink/Red First Run Buzzz, $10 reward.
        Sometimes my mind boggles. It's so deep my mind actually boggles.

        ~ Cyndi Lauper ~

        Comment


        • #5
          Thomas: I Turned in an Redish Pink Elite Z Buzz this morning that I found down on Hole 8 - it has your PDGA and Name on it- must be the one you're looking for... Ma Horning should be giving you call soon. It is safe and awaiting return to you. Merry Christmas!
          -craig

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Fridgecat View Post
            Thomas: I Turned in an Redish Pink Elite Z Buzz this morning that I found down on Hole 8 - it has your PDGA and Name on it- must be the one you're looking for... Ma Horning should be giving you call soon. It is safe and awaiting return to you. Merry Christmas!
            -craig
            AWESOME!!!!!

            Thank you so much. When I get it back I will send you $10. I really miss that disc! Merry Christmas!
            Sometimes my mind boggles. It's so deep my mind actually boggles.

            ~ Cyndi Lauper ~

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by sillybizz View Post
              AWESOME!!!!!

              Thank you so much. When I get it back I will send you $10. I really miss that disc! Merry Christmas!
              Although it is a very nice gesture, no reward is necessary or wanted...Just think of it as a gift from Santa.. getting back an ole favorite, is after all, Priceless.

              Comment


              • #8
                Much Karma to you my friend! A million thanks!
                Sometimes my mind boggles. It's so deep my mind actually boggles.

                ~ Cyndi Lauper ~

                Comment

                Announcement Announcement Module
                Collapse
                No announcement yet.
                Working...
                X