X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lost - white Huklab markers at Trojan

Mini's were snapped together and must have fallen out of bag - no name or number on set - doh!

Thanks

Any chance you may know where about you lost them? I may be going back out sometime this week to try to fish my Star TeeRex out of the drink behind #2, and fish two of the floaters we left out there on Saturday. Let me know.
    TROJAN NATION: zippyboy, bishop, wiseguy, jasonrocksout, Dan N., Ol' Bob, The Mentor, chris7graham, radsnowsurfer, ChUcK, J-Man, Keys, Over The Hill Bob, Tennesee, Haley, Jeep4x420, Scott Hill, JubJub, Jim Anderson, JLewis, Z-Man, Greg the Clown, Marcus B., Treelove, Trozzle, Brillo, D-Walk, my beloved (Amy), Tim, Leland (my dad), Bro, Peter, Michael, and Rolly. Anybody else?

Comment

Not a clue didn't realize they were gone until I went to toss them at the Lucky Mud the next day. Thanks for looking though.

Comment

I am pretty sure they are still available for an outragous price at Next Adventure. Send Jay to worlds buy two minis
        rewindb.com

Comment

Ah, Jub... you're so cute. I think the minis just pay for him to go to more local tournaments. It's when you buy a towel or even a disc that he gets enough to go to worlds. Of course, he has to break away from the dozens of live-in hookers at his palatial estate where he has his own private dg course and full-time wait staff - all paid for by the few things he sells on a weekly basis. But... having sold that chair, he can hop in his Ferrari for the drive to his private jet. Since Worlds is over for the year, I understand he has been spending a lot of time in the Hamptons... or maybe it was Bermuda. I forget.

You say dumb things.
          ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
          ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

ah! Things are right in the world once again..

Comment

Originally posted by Sam View Post
              Ah, Jub... you're so cute. I think the minis just pay for him to go to more local tournaments. It's when you buy a towel or even a disc that he gets enough to go to worlds. Of course, he has to break away from the dozens of live-in hookers at his palatial estate where he has his own private dg course and full-time wait staff - all paid for by the few things he sells on a weekly basis. But... having sold that chair, he can hop in his Ferrari for the drive to his private jet. Since Worlds is over for the year, I understand he has been spending a lot of time in the Hamptons... or maybe it was Bermuda. I forget.

You say dumb things.
              Thanks for getting on this, Sam. I was kind of thinking the same thing.

Although the point that really got me was that Jub also seems to imply that the Evil Empire (also known as Huk Lab) actually forces golfers to pay outragous prices (instead of putting things on the open market and letting capitalism do the rest).

Here's a differnce between me and Jub: I walk into Next Adventure, see a $5.00 mini, and think, "That looks pretty cool, but kind of steep for a mini. I think I'll pass on that". Jub walks into the store, sees the same mini and thinks, "What a ripoff! #%#$%#$ Jay! I think I'll jump on the Internet and slander him."

Subtle difference, but it's there if you look hard enough. I'm sure there are many more.

Comment

I am blown away by it, really.

A star disc with no branding sold at Jerry's for $14.
                A branded star disc sold at Huk Lab for $18.

The former is doing it for the players.
                The latter is utter greed which should lead to constant bad-mouthing on the internet from idiots and losers who run failing businesses out of their garage.
                ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
                ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Originally posted by booska View Post
                  Mini's were snapped together and must have fallen out of bag - no name or number on set - doh!

Thanks
                  Hope someone finds these for you.

Bob

Comment

Way to bring it back, Bob.

Didn't make it out to Trojan today. Still hoping to at some point this week. If not, it will be Saturday. I shall do my best to find your set of minis...
                    TROJAN NATION: zippyboy, bishop, wiseguy, jasonrocksout, Dan N., Ol' Bob, The Mentor, chris7graham, radsnowsurfer, ChUcK, J-Man, Keys, Over The Hill Bob, Tennesee, Haley, Jeep4x420, Scott Hill, JubJub, Jim Anderson, JLewis, Z-Man, Greg the Clown, Marcus B., Treelove, Trozzle, Brillo, D-Walk, my beloved (Amy), Tim, Leland (my dad), Bro, Peter, Michael, and Rolly. Anybody else?

Comment

And you could probably get them back to booska by getting them to me somehow. Then I could drop them off at his desk in the morning.
                      ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Ok. Cool. I shall keep you updated.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                        Collapse
                        No announcement yet.
                        Working...
                        X