X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lost - white Huklab markers at Trojan

Mini's were snapped together and must have fallen out of bag - no name or number on set - doh!

Thanks

Any chance you may know where about you lost them? I may be going back out sometime this week to try to fish my Star TeeRex out of the drink behind #2, and fish two of the floaters we left out there on Saturday. Let me know.
    TROJAN NATION: zippyboy, bishop, wiseguy, jasonrocksout, Dan N., Ol' Bob, The Mentor, chris7graham, radsnowsurfer, ChUcK, J-Man, Keys, Over The Hill Bob, Tennesee, Haley, Jeep4x420, Scott Hill, JubJub, Jim Anderson, JLewis, Z-Man, Greg the Clown, Marcus B., Treelove, Trozzle, Brillo, D-Walk, my beloved (Amy), Tim, Leland (my dad), Bro, Peter, Michael, and Rolly. Anybody else?

Comment

Not a clue didn't realize they were gone until I went to toss them at the Lucky Mud the next day. Thanks for looking though.

Comment

I am pretty sure they are still available for an outragous price at Next Adventure. Send Jay to worlds buy two minis
        rewindb.com

Comment

Ah, Jub... you're so cute. I think the minis just pay for him to go to more local tournaments. It's when you buy a towel or even a disc that he gets enough to go to worlds. Of course, he has to break away from the dozens of live-in hookers at his palatial estate where he has his own private dg course and full-time wait staff - all paid for by the few things he sells on a weekly basis. But... having sold that chair, he can hop in his Ferrari for the drive to his private jet. Since Worlds is over for the year, I understand he has been spending a lot of time in the Hamptons... or maybe it was Bermuda. I forget.

You say dumb things.
          ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
          ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment