X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lost at Horning's - $20 reward

I lost my "disc I'd be most likely to marry if disc-human marriage were legal" perfectly tuned 11x KC Pro Roc into the ravine behind the basket on Hole 10. I spent a long time looking for it, and think it must be just hidden under one of the leaves and ferns I didn't look under. This disc has been with me for three years and is my go to turnover mid-range. I would REALLY love to get it back. Very faded gold stamp and my info on back. $20 reward.

I then immediately lost my back-up 11x KC Pro Roc with a green stamp on Hole 5 somewhere a little left of the pin. It doesn't have the sentimental/strategic value as the other but I'd love to have it back as well and would happily reward it's finder as well with beer and or a disc.

Lots of leaves and ferns out there!

I lost 2 leapords too... sorry to hear about your loss

Comment

Originally posted by Caloch View Post
      Very faded gold stamp and my info on back.
      What is your name?

Comment

Matt Benotsch
        ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
        ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Originally posted by Sam View Post
          Matt Benotsch

Oops, thanks Sam.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
          Collapse
          No announcement yet.
          Working...
          X