X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Calapooia Classic Extra Large Heartbreaker at Timber Linn

Yes, I'm simultaneously copying and topping Sam's post with my own tale of woe from this past weekend.

Hole 6 of the CC Timber Linn layout, the pretty easy, open 300' hole with the creek on the right that only a stupid person would throw into. I shanked my 2006 BSF CFR Champion Glow Teebird somewhere towards the creek and we could not find it. Might be in the water, might be in the grass on either side of the creek. I did go back and looked around on the far side of the creek but outside the landowner's fence.

Of all the discs in my bag this is the one I would least want to lose. Not only is it a great disc, but it's an ace disc from a few years ago that netted me a handsome payday. I'm not hopeful due to the location and the lack of traffic at Timber Linn, but who knows, it's been lucky for me before. My name and number might be very faint but the bottom of the disc is covered in writing.

FIVE discs, a six pack, and a 22 oz. Ninkasi for its return.
    Last edited by Matt B.; August 17th, 2010, 10:46 AM.

Looks like Lost and Found is where the economy has hope.

I've got a 2008 BSF Champion glow Tee Bird, but I'm not looking to move it presently. Bruce lost it here and told me to keep it He threw it from the pond campfire area, almost all the way to the NFH's (Neighbor From Hell). Now it's rigged up fancy with three red LEDs.
    Last edited by Ol' Bob; August 17th, 2010, 11:34 AM.
    The Corporate Empire is NOT a Constitutional Republic...
    ...but it plays one on TV.

Comment

I also lost an ace disc, but on #18 at Timber Linn probably about 40' to 50' past the bridge. Wife got me the disc as a valentine's day gift, I got my first ace with it and now it sits probably 5-10' off the shore in the pond. Red Champion Boss, name and number on the bottom.

Comment

Originally posted by casanovass View Post
        i also lost an ace disc, but on #18 at timber linn probably about 40' to 50' past the bridge. Wife got me the disc as a valentine's day gift, i got my first ace with it and now it sits probably 5-10' off the shore in the pond. Red champion boss, name and number on the bottom.
        threadjumper.

Comment

Originally posted by Matt B. View Post
          threadjumper.
          Some rec players jacked my us masters champ boss out of the field on 3 at timber linn while shane and I were warming up for round 2. I threw a bad forehand right of the basket where 2 recs were standing after we had told them the course was closed. Apparently they didnt like that and stole my boss for the trouble. Its light blue, rainbow US masters stamp on it, tons of bubbles in the rim, will reward for anyone who might manage to get it back to me.

Comment

Originally posted by scottycb1 View Post
            Some rec players jacked my us masters champ boss out of the field on 3 at timber linn while shane and I were warming up for round 2. I threw a bad forehand right of the basket where 2 recs were standing after we had told them the course was closed. Apparently they didnt like that and stole my boss for the trouble. Its light blue, rainbow US masters stamp on it, tons of bubbles in the rim, will reward for anyone who might manage to get it back to me.
            You lazy bastids get your own thread!

Comment

Originally posted by Ol' Bob View Post
              Looks like Lost and Found is where the economy has hope.

I've got a 2008 BSF Champion glow Tee Bird, but I'm not looking to move it presently. Bruce lost it here and told me to keep it He threw it from the pond campfire area, almost all the way to the NFH's (Neighbor From Hell). Now it's rigged up fancy with three red LEDs.
              I have several of the 2008 run as well. They are great discs but can't replace the 2006 I had for several reasons.

Comment

Yes, I'm simultaneously copying and topping Sam's post with my own tale of woe from this past weekend.

Hole 6 of the CC Timber Linn layout, the pretty easy, open 300' hole with the creek on the right that only a stupid person would throw into. I shanked my 2006 BSF CFR Champion Glow Teebird somewhere towards the creek and we could not find it. Might be in the water, might be in the grass on either side of the creek. I did go back and looked around on the far side of the creek but outside the landowner's fence.

Of all the discs in my bag this is the one I would least want to lose. Not only is it a great disc, but it's an ace disc from a few years ago that netted me a handsome payday. I'm not hopeful due to the location and the lack of traffic at Timber Linn, but who knows, it's been lucky for me before. My name and number might be very faint but the bottom of the disc is covered in writing.

FIVE discs, a six pack, and a 22 oz. Ninkasi for its return.
                I'll be happy to say...your luck hasnt run out! My boss just found your disc laying under some foliage by the creek. Give him a call at 541-223-4066

Comment

ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
                  ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Originally posted by TwiZ View Post
                    I'll be happy to say...your luck hasnt run out! My boss just found your disc laying under some foliage by the creek. Give him a call at 541-223-4066
                    Woo frickin whoooo!

And it sounds like it was INBOUNDS...how long is my provisional good for? I would like to extend my margin of victory...I'll need Jeff and Doug to meet me at Timber Linn to finish the hole.

Comment

Originally posted by TwiZ View Post
                      And who suggested that you look there?

Welcome, Ryan!

Comment

Woo frickin whoooo!

And it sounds like it was INBOUNDS...how long is my provisional good for? I would like to extend my margin of victory...I'll need Jeff and Doug to meet me at Timber Linn to finish the hole.
                        No deal. We gave you 4 minutes already
                        "You won't like me when I am angry, because I always back up my rage with facts and documented sources". - The Credible Hulk

Comment

Originally posted by Scott View Post
                          And who suggested that you look there?

Welcome, Ryan!

Comment

I'll be out around Timber Linn looking around. If I find them with a name and number on them you'll get it back. They'll be lowering the water in the lake soon too so that might uncover some others as well. With luck anyways.

Anyone else lost something findable....let me know and I'll poke around for 'em.

Comment

I'm glad someone returned your disc. I waded through that nasty swamp/creek twice and found 5 discs beyond it and also stayed out of landowners fence. I returned 3 to TC at bryant and gave Shevone S. and Brandon H. theres personally. Lets keep the pay it forward attitude

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                              Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X