X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Calapooia Classic Heartbreaker at Bryant - Please Help

Reached into the bag last night and realized that the Pro-Line Monster that I have placed above all other discs was no longer there.

Green. 175g. Name and number on it.

It should be right by the last tree on the right close to 14's basket in the ivy. It was the last upshot of the tournament and it was a beauty. Let's hope that it was not the last one I get to throw with this prized disc.

4 new discs and a 6-pack of your choice for this disc's return.

ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
    ~Annika SŲrenstam

Whoever has this should send it to Sam a piece at a time.

See you soon!!!!
    rewindb.com

Comment

Ooh, that's cold.

10 pieces, one for each beer and disc?

Big pieces get discs and small pieces get beers.

Sorry, Sam. I know it hurts.
      Last edited by Ol' Bob; August 17th, 2010, 09:12 AM.
      The Corporate Empire is NOT a Constitutional Republic...
      ...but it plays one on TV.

Comment

Like you wouldn't believe. This was the disc I was going to throw at JubJub...
        ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
        ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Originally posted by Sam View Post
          Like you wouldn't believe. This was the disc I was going to throw at JubJub...
          You might want to use a high speed driver like a Boss, max weight!
          Sometimes my mind boggles. It's so deep my mind actually boggles.

~ Cyndi Lauper ~

Comment

Well Sam, I've had a no-name, orange, Pro Line Monster, that I just weighed at 177, sitting in the lost and found for around five years. I remember the throw, but not who threw it. No one has ever asked about it in all this time. A few scratches but the rainbow stamp is together. You want to make an offer if you don't get yours back?

BTW, if this is your disc, just tell me about the shot and on what hole. Remember, I was standing on the tee with you. (I think the guy worked at a Safeway store.)
            Last edited by Ol' Bob; August 17th, 2010, 10:18 AM.

Comment

That was not me but I would compensate you well for said disc. Consider it sold and name your price. (PM please).
              ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Oh... and I promise not to throw it at JubJub.
                ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Originally posted by Sam View Post
                  Oh... and I promise not to throw it at JubJub.
                  Well there's a deal breaker if I've ever seen one...
                  Untwist thine undergarments, 'tis but a Frisbee.

Comment

I suppose I can be more flexible.
                    ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

I actually owe Jub for grabbing my old carcass on the 21st tee (old 16) and shaking me when I was standing up on a round of wood for better view. It halfway put my back out. And also for his leaving that old beat up pink DX Valk in my lost and found for so long. So, as part of the deal, you must throw it at Jub.

And someone tell me this, when I say, "make an offer," the response seems always to be, "name your price." Okay, $100. Now, Sam me down. How hard you throw at Jub and where you hit him is key in the negotiations.

Comment

Originally posted by Ol' Bob View Post
                        How hard you throw at Jub and where you hit him is key in the negotiations.
                        And how often.

Comment

O' Bob, What ever same offers you I will double. Sam really doesn't need that disc and I am fairly sure that Jub is coming to the Eugene Celebration so I can take care of business.

On a serious note, Sam if Ol' Bob does hook you up I have a decent one you might be able to talk me out of.

Comment

Thank you guys. I seriously almost puked last night when that familiar green rim was not to be found... and every time I have thought about it since.

@Jesse - you see what I will offer for my used one. Let me know how I can sweeten the deal.

@Ol' Bob - we will be in touch.
                            ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

interesting enough, i, myself, picked up 3 discs over the weekend during rounds, returned all of them, but my golly, the weather must have been getting to our heads?

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                              Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X