X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Keizer Rapids, Found some discs

Some friends of mine played Keizer on Monday afternoon and lost a couple of discs.
    I agree to go help them look for them.

We succeeded in finding 2 out of the 3 discs we were looking for. Many black berries vines and weeds lost their life in the process.

We played the course around till we got to the pond and I found 4 more discs. The water has dropped a lot. I got my feet wet getting one of them. All have names and numbers on them except for one.

I called all the 3 numbers and have been called back by 2 of them.

The last disc from the pond is a Valkyrie. Tell me the plastic, color, and weight; and I'll get it back to you.

Remember: Good luck comes to those who do good deeds!

You didnt find an orange Katana with very light silver sharpie on the inner rim?

Or a Purple Jager Boss? or a Green Machine Guns Boss?
    Future's so bright, I gotta wear shades.

Comment

Peach/salmon color Valk? I forget the weight. Star plastic.
      ?

Comment

My girlfriend rebecca threw a yellow star valk in the pond, I tried to go get it, but it was real gnarly out there and seemed to be pretty deep (about 2-3 weeks ago).
        I am not sure of the weight...165ish... we will both be in salem this weekend (she lives there). If it is hers...you'll be her hero!

Oh and it was literally a week old when she threw it in there off that top tee pad....

Comment

Sorry, none of the above discs.

I've already returned one disc, scheduled a return for another, and will return the third when the owner get out of southern Oregon.

I'll keep an eye out for those other discs listed above and keep looking for the 3 I've lost in the pond.

Comment

Originally posted by Vector_2008 View Post
            I'll keep an eye out for those other discs listed
            Sweet! White DX Gator, ACE DISC, please keep an eye out, my number is on it! (Not near the pond, hole 10 or 11 I think)
            Ratings-based divisions: disc golf's inevitable future.
            Disc Golf Calendar: www.NWDiscGolf.info, or click CALENDAR at top of page
            Submit Event to Calendar: treelove@nwdiscgolf.info
            Team Disc Golf: http://www.teamdiscgolf.com
            Bitchin' URL: http://www.nwdiscgolf.com

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
            Collapse
            No announcement yet.
            Working...
            X