X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lost firebird, hole #2 at SeaTac.

i lost my champion yellow firebird on hole #2 in the big laurel bush last night. i threw a forehand and it went in the laurel just about the middle front section. the disc has had the factory stamp removed and it does have my name and phone # on the back most likely on the inside of the rim.
    Team HOSER:dancing:
    Team OLY:cheerleader:
    Team Meteor

"Oh man, my burps are giving me whiplash"

hey did you lose anything at Fort Steilacoom lately? or is there another Orion that throws Discraft out in the wild? Can't remember what it was... Orange and stable is about all I remember but I have it if its yours.
    sigpic

Comment

When forced to cohabitate with a bag full of discraft plastic the yellow firebird will attempt to escape by any means necessary. The risk of dying a lonely death in a giant laurel bush is worth the dream of finding a new family full of innova birds to fly with!
      Read this ^

Comment

..Jack Hanna over here..
        "Remember boys this ain't therapy"-Jub.
        PDGA # 42821
        Push-ups owed to: thebakedone 1,856.

Comment

Originally posted by DMajor View Post
          When forced to cohabitate with a bag full of discraft plastic the yellow firebird will attempt to escape by any means necessary. The risk of dying a lonely death in a giant laurel bush is worth the dream of finding a new family full of innova birds to fly with!
          very funny mr Dmajor! i did lose my Orange Z reaper at stillicoom, so i was using my back up firebird. now at least i can be at rest since Skookum is very cool person that found my reaper!!

But i still would like to see the firebird again. for sentimental reasons, it was there for me before any discraft ever touched my bag. maybe i will throw my reaper into the laurel at the Duel nature tournament and end up finding my Firebird!
          Team Meteor

Comment

Orion you use something other than a Meteor? I didn't know that.
            Sometimes my mind boggles. It's so deep my mind actually boggles.

~ Cyndi Lauper ~

Comment

Originally posted by sillybizz View Post
              Orion you use something other than a Meteor? I didn't know that.
              after a while of using just my meteors and putters i got to the point where i was more confident in my game, so i decided to start using some of my drivers again. but i still have 3 meteors in my bag and i depend on them very much while playing.
              Team Meteor

Comment

Yes a Reaper thats what it says. You going to come out on the 18th for the MCDG tournament?
                sigpic

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                Collapse
                No announcement yet.
                Working...
                X