X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lost go-to Driver @ Yauger

With a slip of my foot and some help from the wind, my go-to driver went into the wet stuff (yep, still wet!) on hole 7 at Yauger.

Merlot 172g x-out first run Champ Boss.

Please and Thank You

While looking for my disc today failed to find mine. But I did find a 173 Champ Boss belonging to Ricky Cornish.

Comment

Originally posted by KG_MCDGC View Post
      While looking for my disc today failed to find mine. But I did find a 173 Champ Boss belonging to Ricky Cornish.
      Ricky Cornish is deaf and is member of Washington Deaf Disc Golf Association. Does he put his email or something on his disc beside his name? If so, then email to him. Hope Ricky gets his disc back.
      PDGA 38506
      ODDGA 27
      DDGA 176
      2012 Beaver State Fling Women ADV Master

Comment

It seems like these days whenever I see someone stomping around looking for a disc, I'll ask them what they're looking for, the answer is almost inevitably "a merlot champ boss."
        Untwist thine undergarments, 'tis but a Frisbee.

Comment

The Corporate Empire is NOT a Constitutional Republic...
          ...but it plays one on TV.

Comment

I lost one of those - a merlot colored first run Boss - the first time I ever threw it. My buddy from MA and I were in Woodinville visiting wineries. We went to Page winery where my frind Jimmy Page was racking his barrels. This entails draining off the excess sediment from the bottom of the full barrels. When we were at the car, my buddy saw my discs. After a few questions and a couple of perfunctory tosses, I pulled out the Merlot colored Boss and let it fly down the road. I got it all. The other folks coming from the wineries were cheering the toss. After about 400', the disc disappeared over the fence at the end of the road. I went over the fence to retrieve it and discovered that this was where the sump from the barrels was draining. The shallow pond was completely purple! No chance to ever find the disc in the pool of Merlot...
            "I love it when a plan comes together" -John 'Hannibal' Smith

Comment

Originally posted by LadyBuzzz View Post
              Ricky Cornish is deaf and is member of Washington Deaf Disc Golf Association. Does he put his email or something on his disc beside his name? If so, then email to him. Hope Ricky gets his disc back.

No email on the disc, but it is a WDDG CFR disc.

I'm fairly certain that my disc went in the water. If so, I think it can be found, hopefully by me or a "good" disc golfer. Otherwise I was wrong yesterday and it was just sitting high and dry, and someone found it. Time will tell.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
              Collapse
              No announcement yet.
              Working...
              X