X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FOUND: star firebird at rooster rock

i found a star firebird at rooster rock on hole 5 of the east side. it has the name "Ben Hime" on it and a number but the number has no area code. (yes i did try 503 and 971) its a nice disc and im sure the owner wants it back. it also says "return or die" on the rim, and "OBE 1"

Originally posted by ryanajanes View Post
    i found a star firebird at rooster rock on hole 5 of the east side. it has the name "Ben Hime" on it and a number but the number has no area code. (yes i did try 503 and 971) its a nice disc and im sure the owner wants it back. it also says "return or die" on the rim, and "OBE 1"
    did you try 541(the rest of oregon) or whatever the WA ones are?
    Throw What You Know.
    "Gravity, she's a harsh mistress." -The Tick
    PDGA# 45989

Comment

Or you could use Google -- imagine that! -- and find his Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/bhime
      Oregon disc golf map

Comment

http://www.hulu.com/watch/19050/satu...ive-nick-burns

Comment

Henh.
          The Corporate Empire is NOT a Constitutional Republic...
          ...but it plays one on TV.

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Hime View Post
            "return or die"
            With that kind of attitude (threatening instead of pleading), I think you should leave it in the middle of the fairway next round you play, let someone else gamble their lives with a lost frisbee.
            The only thing miraculous about ICP is the fact that their children look like them...

Comment

What about that club: "Disc Golf or Die"?
              Ratings-based divisions: disc golf's inevitable future.
              Disc Golf Calendar: www.NWDiscGolf.info, or click CALENDAR at top of page
              Submit Event to Calendar: treelove@nwdiscgolf.info
              Team Disc Golf: http://www.teamdiscgolf.com
              Bitchin' URL: http://www.nwdiscgolf.com

Comment

Originally posted by TreeLove View Post
                What about that club: "Disc Golf or Die"?
                I think that is a more of a like "Give me liberty or give me death!" so one could translate "Disc Golf or Die" to "Give me Disc Golf or give me death!" However ever in the case of this disc one could translate it as “You may return my disc or not but either way you will die (eventually)." When you add "OBE 1" it adds a different spin and one could translate it as "OBE 1 return this or die." I wonder if he means 'Old Ben'…
                Throw What You Know.
                PDGA# 45989

Comment

uhlman u have too much time on your hands. go play some golf lol

Comment

Originally posted by ryanajanes View Post
                    uhlman u have too much time on your hands. go play some golf lol
                    the frown on me playing disc golf inside at work... something about computer monitors and discs not being compatable.
                    Throw What You Know.
                    PDGA# 45989

Comment

computer monitors and discs arent compatible........................................ .................................................. .............yet

Comment

A monitor with no screen would be compatible with a disc so long as it wasn't a flatscreen. That might make a good video. You could call it 'Corporate Cubicle Disk Golf'. Throw a ski-ball spin on it and it's made!

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                        Collapse
                        No announcement yet.
                        Working...
                        X