Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ChUcK
    started a topic Found: Champ Groove at Terrace

Found: Champ Groove at Terrace

No name, no number. Describe the dye and it's yours.

• ChUcK
    replied
    Originally posted by TreeLove View Post
    Cool. Find a disc, post about it, then 2 days later, donate it. Sure hope I am on the forum the day you find MY lost disc...
    Ease up there, sporto. Long story short, it definitely doesn't belong to anyone on this forum. Forensics FTW.

If I ever found one of your discs you'd be the first to know, just like every other person whose disc I find with ink. Just like any other dger that hates lost plastic as much as I do.

I remember once I bought 5 discs off Clist for 10 bucks, each with different numbers on them. One turned up lost and never returned, and the other four numbers all tracked to the same guy I bought the discs off- his cell, his brother's cell, his wife's cell, and his home phone. I think he was sorry to have sold the lot to me by the end of it all.

Leave a comment:

• sillybizz
    replied
    Originally posted by TreeLove View Post
    Cool. Find a disc, post about it, then 2 days later, donate it. Sure hope I am on the forum the day you find MY lost disc...

Chuck, you are a stand-up individual, which is why that move has me confused...
    Well to defend Chuck I will say that most people would just keep a disc they found on the course that had no name or number on it and some people keep them even if it does have a number on it. He did donate it to a good cause as well.

Leave a comment:

• TreeLove
    replied

Chuck, you are a stand-up individual, which is why that move has me confused...

Leave a comment:

• ChUcK
    replied
    Nah, just a factory fly dye. I actually donated it to Port Angeles disc golf yesterday for the Lincoln Park opening...

Leave a comment:

• Stoney
    replied
    Is it a VW Dye?

Leave a comment:

Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X