X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Found: Champ Groove at Terrace

No name, no number. Describe the dye and it's yours.
    The only thing miraculous about ICP is the fact that their children look like them...

Is it a VW Dye?

Comment

Nah, just a factory fly dye. I actually donated it to Port Angeles disc golf yesterday for the Lincoln Park opening...
      The only thing miraculous about ICP is the fact that their children look like them...

Comment

Cool. Find a disc, post about it, then 2 days later, donate it. Sure hope I am on the forum the day you find MY lost disc...

Chuck, you are a stand-up individual, which is why that move has me confused...
        Ratings-based divisions: disc golf's inevitable future.
        Disc Golf Calendar: www.NWDiscGolf.info, or click CALENDAR at top of page
        Submit Event to Calendar: treelove@nwdiscgolf.info
        Team Disc Golf: http://www.teamdiscgolf.com
        Bitchin' URL: http://www.nwdiscgolf.com

Comment

Originally posted by TreeLove View Post
          Cool. Find a disc, post about it, then 2 days later, donate it. Sure hope I am on the forum the day you find MY lost disc...

Chuck, you are a stand-up individual, which is why that move has me confused...
          Well to defend Chuck I will say that most people would just keep a disc they found on the course that had no name or number on it and some people keep them even if it does have a number on it. He did donate it to a good cause as well.
          Sometimes my mind boggles. It's so deep my mind actually boggles.

~ Cyndi Lauper ~

Comment

Originally posted by TreeLove View Post
            Ease up there, sporto. Long story short, it definitely doesn't belong to anyone on this forum. Forensics FTW.

If I ever found one of your discs you'd be the first to know, just like every other person whose disc I find with ink. Just like any other dger that hates lost plastic as much as I do.

I remember once I bought 5 discs off Clist for 10 bucks, each with different numbers on them. One turned up lost and never returned, and the other four numbers all tracked to the same guy I bought the discs off- his cell, his brother's cell, his wife's cell, and his home phone. I think he was sorry to have sold the lot to me by the end of it all.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
            Collapse
            No announcement yet.
            Working...
            X