X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lost @ Twin Rivers - Arlington, WA

Lost a bright yellow DX TeeRex (144) on hole #2 yesterday ~ left side of fairway just before the line of guardian trees.

I'll look tonight before doubles, Don, sorry to hear about this, hopefully I can find it!
    Sometimes my mind boggles. It's so deep my mind actually boggles.

~ Cyndi Lauper ~

Comment

Originally posted by drkstr View Post
      Lost a bright yellow DX TeeRex (144) on hole #2 yesterday ~ left side of fairway just before the line of guardian trees.
      Maybe you should have been playing the blue tees of Lake Stevens doubles yesterday instead of playing at Arlington! That will teach you. That was mojo rearing its ugly head because you were cheating with another course.

Comment

Originally posted by LakeStevensBA View Post
        Maybe you should have been playing the blue tees of Lake Stevens doubles yesterday instead of playing at Arlington! That will teach you. That was mojo rearing its ugly head because you were cheating with another course.
        Bless me BA for I have sinned ~ cheating with another course....and that course was mean to me yesterday....spent a lot of time with search and rescue. Lake Stevens Rocks! There's no place like home....There's no place like home.

Hey Thomas....did you have something to do with the new trash cans out on the course? Almost every tee had a brand new can for the trash and they were full ~ Who will be emptying these cans?

Comment

The city will be emptying the cans as far as I know; I didn't have anything to do with it, thank the city!
          Sometimes my mind boggles. It's so deep my mind actually boggles.

~ Cyndi Lauper ~

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
          Collapse
          No announcement yet.
          Working...
          X