Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lost Putter - BSF - Ring of Fire

Hey All,

Somehow someone managed to pick up AJ Risley's putter at the BSF Ring of Fire. Its an old Aviar with a peace sign stamp on it. It was really muddy out there, so it is likely it was mistakenly picked up at the end of the ring of fire.

If you found an errant putter in your bag at the end of the day, I know someone who would LOVE to take his beloved putter back home with him.

Thanks
    "You won't like me when I am angry, because I always back up my rage with facts and documented sources". - The Credible Hulk

Putter found. Tragedy averted. Thanks all.

Originally posted by Bullseye View Post
    Hey All,

Somehow someone managed to pick up AJ Risley's putter at the BSF Ring of Fire. Its an old Aviar with a peace sign stamp on it. It was really muddy out there, so it is likely it was mistakenly picked up at the end of the ring of fire.

If you found an errant putter in your bag at the end of the day, I know someone who would LOVE to take his beloved putter back home with him.

Thanks
    "You won't like me when I am angry, because I always back up my rage with facts and documented sources". - The Credible Hulk

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
    Collapse
    No announcement yet.
    Working...
    X