X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Found @ Lake Stevens

I went out this afternoon to try and find a disc for Sillybizz ~ no luck with his but I did find 4 others.

In the Bog between #4 and #6 I found ~

Blue Pro Beast ~ with the name Naked Gary, the phone number did not compute but I did come across a local who knows Gary so I left the disc with him (If you're reading Naked Gary....your disc is with your friend).

Orange DX Leopard ~ with the name Tom and number....I called and left a message.

In the Bog on #13 I found ~

Orange Champion Viking ~ no name, no number

Orange DX TeeRex ~ Belongs to Don Barnett....I called him and have made arrangements for return.

"No Disc Left Behind"

Don,

Thanks for scraping all these discs out of the bogs. I thought Thomas was going to go look for his disc himself, but it looks like he was too busy staying on the internet and trashing the 150g throwing people out there.

Good karma will come your way at the next doubles round. Maybe we can arrange you to be Wayne's partner on Monday.

Bad karma is coming Thomas' way. Maybe he will end up playing cali with all his overweighted discraft.

You're the man!

Comment

I went out and tried to find it and couldn't but I did find a 150 Sidewinder and I threw it back in the bog because 150 discs suck. Also Sidewinders and Ultimate Frisbee suck as well as birdie bottles, bicycles and Lake Stevens baskets.
      Sometimes my mind boggles. It's so deep my mind actually boggles.

~ Cyndi Lauper ~

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
      Collapse
      No announcement yet.
      Working...
      X