X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lost Predator at Lake Stevens

In the bog near hole six/behind hole four with a FH shot yesterday at doubles, info is on the back, please return, I'll even trade you a disc in return.
    Sometimes my mind boggles. It's so deep my mind actually boggles.

~ Cyndi Lauper ~

Originally posted by sillybizz View Post
    In the bog near hole six/behind hole four with a FH shot yesterday at doubles, info is on the back, please return, I'll even trade you a disc in return.
    Seriously? You are THAT guy!
    "What's in the bag", pdga #37977, dgcr #356, **Team Chainbanger'z**

You are never really playing an opponent. You are playing yourself, your own highest standards, and when you reach your limits, that is real joy.
    -- Arthur Ashe

Comment

Thomas,
      I just swung by the course on my way home from work. I looked for quite a while but couldn't find your disc. It must be in the deep water. Let me know if you want to stop by and borrow my hip waders and rake.

I also just checked my excess disc collection and found that I don't even have a Predator to give you. It must be made by Discraft?

On a happy note, I got two discs returned to me last night at the course. One was a cool tie dye Wasp my son's friend lost and another was an ace disc my buddy threw. He didn't have his name on it, but the guy recognized my name where I signed it after the ace. That was cool he made the effort to get it back to my bud. Thanks TJ.

If you want the Wasp or a Buzz I never throw, it's yours.

Comment

Thanks BA, I'm on my way out there in the next hour or so with a rake and determination. It's good thing it's Discraft because if it's permanently lost I can whip out a back up and it will fly the same way.

~ Cyndi Lauper ~

Comment

Originally posted by sillybizz View Post
          Thanks BA, I'm on my way out there in the next hour or so with a rake and determination. It's good thing it's Discraft because if it's permanently lost I can whip out a back up and it will fly the same way.
          Are you sure you have sufficient arm speed for that disc?

I would hate for you to not follow your own advice
          Read this ^

Comment

It's my fairway super hyzer, cut roller, FH, skip shot utility disc, I carry three in the bag at all times. I have sufficient arm speed for 150 class Sidewinders.

~ Cyndi Lauper ~

Comment

Dude! You know 3 of the 5 discs in my bag are 150 g Sidewinders. Now you are making fun of me. I made a special trip to the course today, walked through ankle deep muck looking for a crappy discraft disc and this is how you repay me? It is on! On like Donkey Kong!

Comment

I'm pretty sure it was all a ploy to get your shoes off, BA. I know Thomas has camo gear...did you think to look UP while you were out there?
                Untwist thine undergarments, 'tis but a Frisbee.

Comment

You've heard of the wrath of god? Nothing like the wrath of BA...

~ Cyndi Lauper ~

Comment

Originally posted by Tim View Post
                    I'm pretty sure it was all a ploy to get your shoes off, BA. I know Thomas has camo gear...did you think to look UP while you were out there?
                    I must be a one trick pony since everyone now knows of my foot fetish, especially Brian's feet, they are perrrdy! (cue banjo music)

~ Cyndi Lauper ~

Comment

Originally posted by Tim View Post
                      I'm pretty sure he would make like those crafty porta potty scuba divers and bury himself underneath the mud as opposed to above it. That way he could feel BA's sultry feet all over his body. BA did you feel anything suspicious in the mud when you were down there?
                      Read this ^

Comment

It's the special chemicals found in the Lake Stevens bog that makes my feet the way they are. It's a perfect combination of composting leaves, dog crap, broken beer bottles, discarded diapers, and unwanted coors lights. The chance of Thomas getting his disc back before the plastic is broken down into a radioactive goo are very slim.

Comment

Hey Now Thomas ~
                          I took my boots and a rake up there this afternoon but no luck with your disc.
                          I did find two in your bog and two on #13. (I'll start a Found @ thread in a minute)
                          Can you pin point where it went in (middle, closer to basket #4 or #6?) if so I'll try again next time.

Comment

Thanks for looking Don. It was probably less than 5 feet off the bank maybe 20 feet short of the basket for hole 6. I went and looked myself with the rake but couldn't find it. Poor Predator it's such a good name for a disc for me to throw.

~ Cyndi Lauper ~

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                            Collapse
                            No announcement yet.
                            Working...
                            X