X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• st johns bridge

my friend left his star valkyrie on top of his car when we left pier park and subsequently it went flying off his roof on the st johns side of the st johns bridge. we would have gone back but he was late for work. his name and number are on the disc. J. Rockwell

I will take a quick drive over there this morning and see if I can locate it. What color was it?
    Disc golf ruined my life.

Comment

I think that bridge is green.
      The Corporate Empire is NOT a Constitutional Republic...
      ...but it plays one on TV.

Comment

Originally posted by Ol' Bob View Post
        I think that bridge is green.
        Ha ha Bob.

Comment

I'll take groans.

Gag writing pays lousy. I never figured out why. Maybe it's because they figure it 'by the word.' Could be why so many sit-coms are crappy.

Comment

Well I am going to go take a look. Pretty sure it has already been picked up, there is a lot of foot traffic on the bridge. Hopefully it is in the hands of some good samaritan.

Comment

I would guess that is a low percentage drop-off point. If it's not at the bottom of the Willamette, the chances of a non-DGer respecting the contact info probably aren't very high.

Comment

Originally posted by Ol' Bob View Post
                I would guess that is a low percentage drop-off point. If it's not at the bottom of the Willamette, the chances of a non-DGer respecting the contact info probably aren't very high.
                Yeah, if it made it to the sidewalk, it has been picked up. If it was in the roadway, it probably was knocked around and maybe knocked off the bridge. I looked just now with my dog under the bridge down through Cathedral Park and its a no go. Hope someone gives your friend a call on it.

Comment

it was on the yellow lines in the middle of the street. wasnt there the next day. so its gone. generic white star valkyrie, prolly couldnt even recognize it unless i saw the underside with the name

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                  Collapse
                  No announcement yet.
                  Working...
                  X