Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lost new ice Sparkle Rogue hole 8 white river

Iknow I know don't throw ice plastic in the woods
    Brand new crystal/ice sparkle Rogue went left before the short pin placement hole 8 red t-pad white river. Thrown rhbh with some serious snap. Hit the group of trees to the left and??? Reward$$ I want my disc back!!!!!!!!!
    Hukin since 1992
    DGOD #115

That sucks. If I can make it down we can hook up and I can hone my disc finding skills.
    What would you attempt to do if you knew you could not fail?

Comment

I watched the entire flight. It took a bad hit off a tree-I know wich one. From there it went left about 25 feet off the ground and left a lot. I then heard ground contact about 1 second later. So It coulda came in nose hard and slid under somethin. Mabe 60 feet distance from tree contact. I went back 3 times spending most 2.5 hours lookin.
      Hukin since 1992
      DGOD #115

Comment

Here I am, being extra careful, only throwing super bright colors, and I'm STILL having a hard time finding discs in all the new green growth on the local courses.

And your throwing an ice disc !

I know you already beat yourself up over it, and I'm sure , the whole time you were out there looking and cursing, you already told yourself " I'm never throwing an ice disc in the woods again", but you need to punch yourself in the arm, one time,really hard, for being suchadumbshit.

Comment

This one is a tuff find no mater what color i think. I'll find it.
          Hukin since 1992
          DGOD #115

Comment

Originally posted by Mikk View Post
            This one is a tuff find no mater what color i think. I'll find it.
            I'm sure you already did this, but, look up.

I'm finding more discs hung up in trees and bushes, not at ground level.

I walked away from a R Pro Boss on # 16 at Seatac on Sunday. I looked for 20 minutes first, I watched the shot deflect off a tree, not very far from the tee, and go left.

I knew where it went, so I wasnt too concerned, but when I went up to get it , I couldnt find it.

So I played #17, then, since nobody was playing 16, I went back and looked some more. I found the disc in a scruffy tree, about 10 feet off the ground, hanging vertical, which made it much harder to see.
            I know I walked by it at least twice trying to find it the first time.

I almost lost my Worlds Monarch at Terrace too, found another guys disc while I was looking for mine on 18. I gotta stop throwing off 18 without a spotter.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
            Collapse
            No announcement yet.
            Working...
            X