X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lost at Lake Stevens

Some one walked off with my champion destroyer last weekend on hole 1. I skipped it into the trees perfectly but could not find it. There was a group that took off quickly after I teed off. It is pink with a SHOOT OUT stamp on the top. Also has my name and #.

Tim Price

This is typical at Lake Steal'ems
    "I love it when a plan comes together" -John 'Hannibal' Smith

Comment

Lost at Lake Stevens

Thats not actually typical out there. Most of the kats that play out there are real honest and will give you a call if your number is on the disc. Granted the course is gettin crowded out there and alot of new/younger faces are making the rounds. Hopefully someone calls you about it. If not post a note for the locals about your lost disc and they will keep an eye out for it. Ive had a couple of my discs returned that way. Good luck.

Comment

I have had the same thing happen to me at Lake Steal'ems. Thugs there are the rule not the exception. (Sorry B.A., Cajun and the rest of you good folks up there)
        A guy there once picked up my Ace disc, denied having it and then laughed at me and my buddies when he drove off with it.
        You should have asked to look in the bags of the liars that were in front of you.
        "I love it when a plan comes together" -John 'Hannibal' Smith

Comment

Damn disrespectful bastard thugs! I hereby curse the fools. Tim - if you are still in the area let us know. I'll check my disc stash & if I have a champ Destroyer you can have it.

YOU GOTTA BE TOUGH TO PLAY LAKE STEVENS - in many many ways

Comment

Originally posted by The Ombudsman View Post
            This is typical at Lake Steal'ems
            I guess we won't be blessed with Michael at any of our events. DAMMIT!

Comment

I think Stevens in better than Terrace, at TerrASS people acetone your name away, write their own name on there and then go ahead and play with that disc. I find it hilarious that people will write their own names on the back of YOUR disc just in case someone will return it to them like they didn't to you.

Discs returned at Terrace: 1
              Discs returned at Lake Stevens: 3

And I've lost plenty more at Terrace Creek.
              Sometimes my mind boggles. It's so deep my mind actually boggles.

~ Cyndi Lauper ~

Comment

Originally posted by sillybizz View Post
                I think Stevens in better than Terrace, at TerrASS people acetone your name away, write their own name on there and then go ahead and play with that disc. I find it hilarious that people will write their own names on the back of YOUR disc just in case someone will return it to them like they didn't to you.

Discs returned at Terrace: 1
                Discs returned at Lake Stevens: 3

And I've lost plenty more at Terrace Creek.
                They come back? Really?
                rewindb.com

Comment

Originally posted by LJ Jubner View Post
                  They come back? Really?
                  They come back a lot more when you write a girl's name on them... ALSO no one returns Innova but Discraft no one cares about and isn't worth anything so it comes back plenty.
                  Sometimes my mind boggles. It's so deep my mind actually boggles.

~ Cyndi Lauper ~

Comment

Originally posted by LJ Jubner View Post
                    They come back? Really?
                    I just had a guy call me about a Champ disc i lost on the 18th at terrace about a year ago!? The dude lives in B-ham and is going stop off in everett on his way back up to school to give it to me! Now that's cool and that's why i like playing this sport! It's the cool people you meet and play with!

Comment

Originally posted by sillybizz View Post
                      They come back a lot more when you write a girl's name on them...
                      Brilliant! If I start venturing out into the world, I think I'll be "Lolita" and throw nothing but pink discs. That should keep all the self-identified studs honest.
                      The Corporate Empire is NOT a Constitutional Republic...
                      ...but it plays one on TV.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                      Collapse
                      No announcement yet.
                      Working...
                      X