X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lost @ LK Stevens

Hey everybody! Sucks my first post is for a lost disc!

Anyway...i lost a yellow Archangel in the bog on 13. It has my buddies name and # still on it, i was too lazy to change it. Anyway please give him a call! His name is David

I will be there tomorrow. I'll take a look and call the number if I find it. The swamp is slowly draining, but it is still nabbing discs.

Comment

Originally posted by LakeStevensBA View Post
      I will be there tomorrow. I'll take a look and call the number if I find it. The swamp is slowly draining, but it is still nabbing discs.
      Thanks BA

It's somewhere to the right of 13. I thew it from 12 it hit a tree went right and skipped across some logs in the bog!

Comment

I arrived after the fact but heard this from a friend ~ early yesterday someone took a rake to the bog and came up with 2 discs they said one had the name David on it but could not read the phone number (?) ~ my friend didn't recognize the folks that found the discs. If we see them again we'll ask them about the Archangel.

Comment

Originally posted by drkstr View Post
          I arrived after the fact but heard this from a friend ~ early yesterday someone took a rake to the bog and came up with 2 discs they said one had the name David on it but could not read the phone number (?) ~ my friend didn't recognize the folks that found the discs. If we see them again we'll ask them about the Archangel.
          Wow...ok thanks for looking out drkstr! Ill have to go to true value and see if maybe they took it there.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
          Collapse
          No announcement yet.
          Working...
          X