X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 06 CFR Wraith Greenway

I left my 170 red CFR Wraith on the fairway of the 9th hole at Greenway.
    It was my second drive and just about pin deep. I would really love to get this disc back. Help me out Brodles, you should remember the disc I got it from Sean. Thanks in advance, I'm totally
    Proud member #20 of STUMPTOWN Disc Golf and the PDGA #30488
    Damn The Weak Side!!!!!!

I looked for it as soon as I saw the post. No luck @ noon. sorry...

pm sent regarding a replacement if you haven't been contacted about it yet

Comment

Originally posted by Darr View Post
      I left my 170 red CFR Wraith on the fairway of the 9th hole at Greenway.
      It was my second drive and just about pin deep. I would really love to get this disc back. Help me out Brodles, you should remember the disc I got it from Sean. Thanks in advance, I'm totally
      I got an E-mail tonight from someone who found the disc!

Funny though, It got to Trojan from Greenway.
      At least an honest person found it eventually.
      Damn The Weak Side!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Darr View Post
        I got an E-mail tonight from someone who found the disc!

Funny though, It got to Trojan from Greenway.
        At least an honest person found it eventually.
        Darr. I'm the guy who found your Red 170 CFR Wraith. Do you know Brody Cannon as well? I also have his blue 172 champ valkyrie. Maybe when we meet up I can give you his disc also if you live close by. Let me know, I talked to Brody on the phone and he said I could leave his disc at Jerry's but if you live closer maybe it would be easiest for him to get it from you. Brodie if you read this let me know what you think also...

Jon

Comment

Originally posted by Swampthing View Post
          Darr. I'm the guy who found your Red 170 CFR Wraith. Do you know Brody Cannon as well? I also have his blue 172 champ valkyrie. Maybe when we meet up I can give you his disc also if you live close by. Let me know, I talked to Brody on the phone and he said I could leave his disc at Jerry's but if you live closer maybe it would be easiest for him to get it from you. Brodie if you read this let me know what you think also...

Jon
          If you can get those discs to Jerry before Saturday it would work out perfect as I will see him at the 3 headed monster at Timber. Or, you could come get a team together and play it will be awesome!
          Thanks again for finding it I AM STOKED!!!!
          Damn The Weak Side!!!!!!

Comment

Jon
            That would be perfect. Darr, please pick it up for me and I'll see ya at Twos next week or at the BSF

Comment

Sure, I live close to Jerry so i will drop both of those discs off today after work.

Jon

Comment

Hey Jon. I just got a call from you yesterday about 2 discs you found. I believe one of them is my beloved Roc (blue?) from this thread: http://nwdiscgolfnews.com/forum/showthread.php?t=693

I'm very excited. Thanks so much.

I wonder if I could impose on you, Jerry, Darr, and anyone else I can include to do my work for me. I'll be volunteering at the BSF, so I'm sure I'll see Darr there. If you could add mine to the Jerry -> Darr train, that would be fantastic.

Comment

Dan,
                  I can do that. i will give your 2 discs to Jerry today also.

Jon

Comment

Thanks, Jon. And thanks, Patrick, for being volunteered by me.

Comment

Dan,
                      I can do that. i will give your 2 discs to Jerry today also.

Jon
                      Thank you sir! I owe you a beer
                      Originally posted by dan View Post
                      Thanks, Jon. And thanks, Patrick, for being volunteered by me.
                      No worries happy to do it. I'll have them for you at the Fling.
                      Damn The Weak Side!!!!!!

Comment

[QUOTE=Darr;18470]Thank you sir! I owe you a beer

Cool. Its good to see a disc like that get back to its rightful owner. I have a 06 Worlds Candy Wraith that i would really miss also. Take care of that baby its a gem.

Jon

Comment

everyone should just bring all the discs they have found in the past year to BSF and make a huge pile, hopefully bunch of happy campers come out of the pile...

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                          Collapse
                          No announcement yet.
                          Working...
                          X